Feenix Collection Giveaway

Currently I have issues with Steelseries and their RMA procedure. I'm not expecting a new Elite Prism headphone back.

Also I only have Logitech Mouse:

Marathon.

Performance MX

MX Master

It would be nice to have a change once in a while.

Cheers.

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

Terve!

I like the Headphones the most, since that is the only thing I am not too sure about if my own one is good.

Also I never heard Headphones since I need the mic of the heasdet.

Sayonara!

Well for starters I am new to the life of pc gaming. I've been wanting to get into it for quite the long time but don't really have the money to buy the peripherals. Now when I saw the Items in the contest I fell in love. I've never owned a gaming mouse with anything more than the left and right click buttons. Having all these buttons that I can key bind will really make playing games easier and much more fun! The headset looks so cool and would love to show it off to my friends. I do have a mouse pad already, but not something as slick and cool as the mouse pad made by Feenix. Thanks for the consideration and the awesome giveaway! 

The keyboard looks really good with the sleek minamilist design, but I would have to say that the mousemat looks the best to me. I love hard mousemats and not enough companies make really beautiful looking ones.

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

I am really loving everything about the looks of the Feenix collection lineup. The Dimora mouse pad caught my eye because the design solves a problem I've been having with my current mouse pad; I'll be getting that regardless my winning this giveaway! So far Feenix has the most aesthetically pleasing gaming peripherals I've seen yet. 

I also admire the fact that Feenix is a small company that limits it's production to less that 1000 units per month! That definitely speaks to their attention to quality control. 

These peripherals will go great with my beard and chest hair!

thanks!

I love how elegant their products look, very classy looking!

If I win, I might have to buy a monocle and top hat to use these exquisite peripherals.

The headphone is so gorgeous, I know someone who's got one. That's my favourite! The sound is really great! Japanese pine wood sounds fancy haha :) I'm stuck with a budget headphone, a cheap wireless mouse and a not-so-good keyboard :(

I want to win this My favorite product is the keyboard, because it is mechanical and of one of the best qualities around on the market.

They make al their products feel very premium and I like that 

Honestly, i can't decide which product i like the most. I'm leaning towards the headset and the mouse. I am a huge fan of the sleek look of the headset.

Choosing a favorite out of these is very tough. I like the set as a whole from the very sleek look to the great reviews I have read up on. It would be an honor to game on such equipment.

Keyboard looks great, really like to give a try with my programming task.

Although i really like the looks of the ''Aria'' headset with the combination of leather, wood and aluminum.

Aswell as the simple but elegant design of the ''Dimora'' mousepad. And not to forget the awesome looks and

functionality of the ''Nascita'' mouse. My favorite product is for sure the ''Autore'' keyboard because of the stylish

and industrial design, the cool name but also the stealthy symbols/letters on the keys.

I hope Feenix can appreciate my opinion about all these products and that i can hopefully even be

one of the lucky winners. 

Best regards and good luck to everyone,

Stefan Baas

Twitter: @Stefanbaas2

That mouse pad is pretty sic!  Would love to have headphones and keyboard and mouse to go along with it too! :)

Calvin

Aria, 'cuz she a blind badass killer, wink wink :)

No but srsly, I got a wood for that wood :3

also my headphones broke a while ago, so...

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

I really like the Feenix Aria headset. It looks greats and seems to be made out of high quality materials

I really like the Feenix Aria headset. It looks greats and seems to be made out of high quality materials

That headset looks amazing! It would be amazing to win this giveaway! I love how modern and slick it all looks.

Great I love that headset looks damn great on u Linus and will on me (hint hint)

The Aria headphones are amazing. Looks like they are using analog sound, witch is the best. and it runs with 6.3mm Jack. And the design is really great, and a awesome they added wood to it. And must gaming headphones are shit, but this little pair here is not. It's a really uniq pair of headphones. So I will go with the Aria as my favorite. But after that, definitely the keyboard gosh it is amazing.

"And yeah I am never lucky. But pleas say I'm lucky just this once"

oh yeah Marry Christmas... When it comes.

Aesthetics!  These things are beautiful.  These would bring some maturity to my office for sure.

Thanks for the giveaway!