Feenix Collection Giveaway

gimmi stuff plz.

by the way. why didnt you use this body pillow for cuddling challenge?

post-226011-0-26418200-1446905957.jpg

Whaddup

Like the Autore, a huge and heavy keyboard that will stay on place and it's mechanical a great combination, also the Aria it's a great product, I'm always listening music while I work that would be a nice work companion!

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

The headset is easily my favorite.  No clue if the Japanese pine does anything for the sound quality (I assume not), but jesus it looks sweet.

The headset looks amazing. I can be bought by amazing sound quality and great designe. For me it is csillagos ötös!

I like the headphones, they look clean and comfortable 

At first, I didn't think that their mousepad is a mousepad at all! It looks so badass. Also, I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard and it would be nice to try this one. So simple and nice design. 

The headset looks amazing. The mouse, keyboard and mouse pad also look great.

The mouse pad is amazing looking. Great design all around. it would be nice to own one of these sets.

The Nascita is my favorite product.

I like the desigh and the grips. I also like the scroll wheel. I also like how it is water resistent as im a fairly clumsy person.

Aria is definitely my favourite and its easy to see why!

Gaming headsets are often perceived as having low build quality and little regard for actual sound quality and always a cheesy 'gaming' look. Not the Aria, which is looks so elegant that it would fit right in with an audiophiles collection.

Its a refreshing new take on what the ideal gaming headset should perform and look like.

That is a truly fabulous giveaway.

From the land of the rising sun, let the Feenix shine down upon me and thus bask in its glory!

The Autore is truly a thing of beauty  :wub:

I liked the Dimora Mousepad.

It will match my plush toys that sit on my desk perfectly!

I haven't try any Feenix product yet, But it looks really cool. 

I love those headphones so much, that fancy smancy japanese pine looks amazing!

My entrance. 

I'm loving the look of all the products. I'm currently using some cheapo 10 year old plantronics headset, a g15 keyboard that is slowly dying, and a logitec mouse that is way too small for my hand and feels awkward. 

All the Feenix products would be an upgrade for me so winning any of them would be nice. I would especially love those headphones though, they look warm and inviting to my earholes.

The Headphones are so gorgeous! I want to make pineapple hot-dogs while wearing it.

I want to wear them listening to super-relaxed EDM, while sitting on the beach during a beautiful sunset drinking a perfect mojito.

I want to fly around the world fading out to the perfect sound coming from it's drivers.

I wanna dance with somebody, yea-ah I wan.. uhm.. sorry..

I want this so bad I endured Linus extra 'raw' voice while talking about it. (I hope you're better now.)

I want this pair of headphones.

please?

I think it would be owesum to win cuz, alot of friends have a good electronics and I don't! :( Thx

I really like the keybord becouse it looks really good and it would fit perfectly whit my set up. Keep up the good work guys and girls if there are any :P

The keyboard definately has a sleek look, very official and gets the job done.

I've never tried a Feenix's product before so I would like to try one right now. I heard a lot of good things about them so hopefully I'll get one.