Feenix Collection Giveaway

What a wonderful headphones! Along with that mouse and keyboard I can game undisturbed and even win some!

Those all look very nice. Never had any of these, so can't name a favorite from experience, but I really like the look of that headset and I am pretty sure, it would quickly becoming my favourite, if I were so fortunate to win :D 

I'd be in it for the headset - very nice connectivity.

I like the choice of where the mic is placed or even plugged in.

Also the two plugs for each cup.

The normal thin wires running in the headband is a worry and I imagine there would be some slight quality improvement from the equidistant thick cables.

Anyway I'm a sucker for sleeved nice cables, so 2 of them will make me happy wether or not they improve anything at all.

The Mouse mat... I have been looking for that specific design forever. I game lying down on my bed with my monitor hovering over my head on an ErgoTron desk mount. I am using a MacBook in a felt sleeve with a turtlebeach mousemat on it. It works but the Feenix one is bigger better badder faster and, I bet, also just more more.

Never tried CherryMX so I will not comment or speculate

The mouse seems nice - I have trouble using mice with less than 10 buttons on them though, for gaming.

I would like a precise mouse for Photoshop though

Asrock X79 Extreme4-M, i7 3930K, 32GB, GTX1070Ti, RM750(PSU), Sandisk Extreme II 240GB

Oh the headset is sooo tits.

Such elegant

Very casual

wow

So design

Oooh I kinda like how the Keyboard looks like but i do like the headphones too 

AUTORE!!!!! cause.... Autore....

But jokes aside i love most if not all feenix products cause of the simplistic and not in the face design and their awesome minimalist phoenix logo.

Also cause phoenix is pronounced FEE-NIX not FAOU-NIX

That keyboard looks great, and I have always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard.

The keyboard and headset look amazing! They would be a big update from what I have now... I'm gaming on a 4$ market keyboard, and skyping with a pair of earbuds that keep falling apart... Would love to have these to finish of my rig.

Yasssss the headset is simply beautiful. The mix of pine and aluminum is simply delightful to the senses yasssss.

my favorite product has got to be those headphones omg they look so comfy and well made!

i really hope i win just so i can have them.  B)

-kurtis

i am building a new computer in january! And peripherals from the same manufactor is awesome, just looks better...Anyway, the mouse is pretty nice, and so is the keyboard. The headphones and mouse matt is pretty awesome. Love the woodfinish :D 

My favorite product in that list is the Nascita mouse because it's lightweight, simple and most importantly for gaming, has a wired connection. I've had a Mad Catz Rat 3 for the past year now and anyone who's ever had a MC mouse will know that there's not much time left before it breaks.

TL;DR - gibe me prizes plz Gaben

Best looking product has got to be the keyboard. I really like the stealthy appearance to it. But as a second option the mouse looks pretty spectacular as well. guud luk everywan else.

The headset looks amazing.  I love the aesthetics of wood, and the Japanese pine looks phenomenal.  The burned in logo only adds to the elegance the set exudes,

I love design of Aria headset metal, leather and wood to finish it off.
also keyboard looks slick with my fav switches too...
If i had to choose i would pick headset.

Good Luck

I will be building my first pc in a week or two and i dont have any particular keyboard or a good mouse pad, at all lol, it would be nice to save those 30 euros and get something better, so i can put that money on a monitor

The Feenix Aria, looks like a really solid product and looks like its built with high quality materials

I'm loving the minimalistic look of the keyboard! I'm still looking for a nice keyboard to use on my laptop and I already decided I wanted Brown switches! :)

The mousepad seems interesting, lot fancier than most mousepads

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

Those headphones look especially good, but everything else is nice too :-D

I love the Autore Keyboard because of the design and the silk screened keycaps