Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would like to have a mechanical keyboard since I never had one before.

Would definitely have major advantage in terms of speed and reliability over my crappy Logitech wireless keyboard

I like the keyboard because it has cherry mx brown switches and it has the stealth look to it

wow that mousepad looks great  :wub:  10/10 would actually buy, also dem headphones :D

ACTUALLY EVERYTHING IS AMAZIN

Love the headset, that wood looks amazing!

The Aria headphones are impeccable.  I'm a music studio owner and professional musician.  Those cans... can do! This pun's for you, Linus.

the mouse looks quite nice just like the keyboard

I like the Feenix Autor Keyboard, because i looks nice and clean. That's how I like my keyboards. And it is a mechanical keyboard what do you want more? its perfect

I would like to win this giveaway since my current gear isn't all that good. Other than that, the products look really clean and high quality, especially the mousepad. Good luck to everyone participating in this giveaway!

My current PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q8200 | MOBO: GIGABYTE G31M-ES2L 1.0 | RAM: No clue, I'll check later. | Storage: I'll add this to the signature later. | GFX: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 2600 XT 512MB | Case: I have no clue and I will probably never figure it out. | PSU: No clue, I'll check later

I'll also add links later, if the pages for these products still exist.

My favourite is the keyboard since it has cherry mx brown switches and looks awesome although the headset looks sick too!

The Nascita mouse is my favorite because of it's accurate as heck 8200 dpi laser, and it just looks cool as well.  :)

The Feenix Autore looks really badass and has that industrial design that looks really good not to mention that it has Cherry MX Brown switches.

My favorite items in this giveaway are the mouse and headset, because my ones are breaking, lol. I don't really need a new keyboard or mousepad, but I could still use them  ;)

Feenix's products are beautiful in every possible way. It is really hard for me to choose which Feenix product would be my favourite, but I would have to say the Feenix Aria is just one of the most beautiful pair of headphones I have ever laid eyes on. They look comfortable, stunning and like other Feenix products they look truly premium. 

I really hope I win this one, I a currently in the process of building a new PC and I was looking at using Feenix's products for the peripherals. 

Thanks, LMG and Feenix!

I have no idea what I am doing

my faviourite is the aria headphones, simply because, i do editing for my friends and love high quality audio, and they are so much better than my current headphones (headset) and the aria's look beautiful and the reason i havent bought them is i havent found anywhere to get them in new zealand

My favourite Feenix product is definitely the Dimora mousepad, as it has a very nice emblem on the top right that would look perfect on my desk with excellent dimensions. The specs and description also highlight how my gameplay can have a positive impact with this. Currently I am using a book as my mousepad and that mousepad would make my day. Good luck everyone else and I also love the pine on the headset, amazing look. 

Joshua

The only easy day was yesterday. 

All of the items looks really nice and of a high quality materials, especially the headset. Maybe if i win this would be an awesome thing to share in gaming with my wife :)

Headphones are my favorite. I would really like to know if they sound as good as they look. 

The products look so sick! I wolud love to get them, my peripherals suck, so i would love the upgrade! I like the simple style of the keyboard and the metal-wood combo of the headset!

Please let me win! (I don't even have a mousepad LOL)

Feenix Aria headset is my favourite, looks amazing and comfortable.