Feenix Collection Giveaway

Dimora and Aria look really premium and sexy. Hope to try them. Waiting for Feenix to launch in india. Thanks Feenix and Linus.

I've actually never heard of them before this but they look absolutely amazing! I want dat mouse/keyboard....and the headset...and the mouse (IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL) hehehe

Thanks for doing this, Feenix!

GO LEAFS GO!

AMD FX-6300 - EVGA GeForce GTX 750 FTW ACX 1 GB

that mouse looks nifty. the logo is a bit much but i understand why you need to brand your products.. and uhh i need a mouse cuz im tired of gaming with a trackpad. 

I really like the Keyboard. It is not extremely flashy, which is a plus. Cherry MX Brown switches are the best. 

my favourite product of the lot is the autore keyboard. cherry mx browns are my favourite switch type so i would love to try out that keyboard and see how it stacks up to its competitors. not to mention how sexy it looks

keyboard is very nice. cherry mx brown is they same as i have on my keyboard now 

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Please let me participitate, I really love the mouse because of its sleek and futuristic design, seems super precise and comfortable too!

Feenix products look amazing. The product that looks like the best would go to the headset because that headset has that extra touch I was looking for on a headset. I have never heard of Feenix before and the quality looks AMAZING. The specs are on point and the headset is just beautiful. The design looks amazing, but the quality must be amazing. One of the most interesting things that hit me about the headset was the Japanese Pine wood that goes into it. The leather foam looks very good. For gaming and music, this headset is comfortable and amazing. Now the feenix mouse's build looks really good. The design seems to fit right under my hand. Also the 8200 dpi laser sensor according to feenix looks very accurate. The buttons would be perfect for gaming and for jitter-clicking. Also the side buttons look really nice. Then again the design looks perfect. Now onto the keyboard. The Cherry MX Brown switches look good. Also the keyboard looks good for fast typing. The font and aluminum coating looks PERFECT. The keyboard looks very good and would be perfect for gaming. The mousepad's design is the best design for a mousepad that I have ever seen. The design is perfect and the borders look amazing. The micro textured surface would be amazing for gaming when hovering a mouse over it. The mousepad looks good for a quick reaction and looks really smooth. I am very interested in Feenix's products and I would go as far to say that they have some of the best, if not the best, gaming peripherals on the market. 

Thanks for doing this giveaway Linus! :D

(the headset...i want it)

I think I like the keyboard the most for the switches and cool look. Entire set looks awesome.

Man, they all look so clean. Real nice. I think of the 3 my favourite has to be the Aria. Looks well comfy.

First of all, your logo looks very fantasy looking and it makes your product sounds and looks like it is from some fantasy mmorpg. I love it, especially that mousepad

and silkscreened keycaps and gold plated switches...

I really like the Feenix Keyboard. The Autore is very simple and has a nice sleek design. It looks very clean and has none of the extra color that would make it unacceptable for an office. I need a keyboard for my school workbench but I am not allowed to bring in anything too flashy and this would be great! @nicklmg Thanks for sharing this looks really great and Feenix looks like a great brand. Best of luck to all at receiving one of these amazing items!!

58018121.jpg

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I like the mouse b/c it is "of very good quality, very comfortable and look beautiful."

The keyboard because C MX Browns are the best and it looks pretty pretty

Would definitely love that sexy mouse

CPU i7 4770k (4.5ghz OC) | CPU Cooler Swiftech H220-x | GPU 980ti G1 Gaming (1562 mhz) | Mobo EVGA z87 Stinger | RAM 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast 1866mhz | PSU EVGA 850w B-2 | Storage Seagate 2tb hdd 7200rpm(main storage) & Samsung 840 EVO 250gb (boot drive) | Case Corsair 250D

No joke. I really enjoy the look of everything but that mouse pad look phenomenal! I want the mouse pad. :3

I really got to say this, I have never heard about Feenix before. Now I have spend half of hour or so drolling all over their web page.

Gosh, I find it so hard to pick my favorite... Everything looks so great, clean, uber nice. Like out of a dream :)
I have been Razer fan for a decade but I have new favorite to dream of.

Thank you so much for a chance for this awesome Giveaway.

May the luckiest win :)

would love to win this. To replace stuff that i have had for years and are getting old

I've never tried any of Feenix's products and would like to, but the Nascita mouse seemed the most appealing to me with it's ergonomic design, the workmanship behind the product and all the cool features. Thank you for doing a giveaway it is so nice of you. bye.

i really love the way the fully Japanese pine wooden acoustic chambers look on the feenix gaming headset. the cushions look super comfortable. the mouse has an incredible sleek look and the  silkscreen keycaps on the fully mechanical keyboard are an amazing touch. The headphones are definitely my favorite though! 

My birthday is Nov. 11. 

hope i win :)

Hmm, can't say which is my favourite because I've never owned a Feenix product. But those headphones look amazing and I need to replace my pair of half broken, semi-repaired headphones.

The headphones and that mouse pad are probably the sexiest peripherals I've ever seen. So classy and elegant.