Feenix Collection Giveaway

fam yo that headset looks nice af fam. like wowo like that japanese pine wood just gets me so much closer to my future waifu. such a beautiful headset

The Nascita mouse looks amazing especially since it is so functional and has a great DPI rating.

Here's a list of some cool things I really liked about it.

• The neutral colors will fit into any build.
  • Ergonomics look amazingly comfortable.
  • Cable has braided cord rather than a basic synthetic rubber cable cover.
  • Build quality looks way better than solid (more like simplistic perfection).
  • Sleek basic body shape and color scheme makes the mouse look much more functional than some of its over crowded competitors.

Over all I give all of the Feenix products a ten out of ten for functionality, comfort, and build adaptability (as well as insane build quality).

good luck! have fun! :P -the 0156  ;)

I was blown away at the design quality of the head set.However, what I am really keen on is the mouse pad. WOW I mean wow the build quality of this mouse pad is outstanding, not to mention how beautiful it is. So ya I would love to win this give away! -Good Luck

Love the keyboard as any company that uses blanks for stock is good in my books.

It's really close between the Aria Headset and the Nascita Mouse! However, my favorite would be the Aria. That wood grain and premium look! Looks beautiful!

I want them! Not really familiar with peripherals as much as components, but the keyboard is awesome looking. Been looking for a nice keyboard and mouse, and these are awesome!

My Rig:

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @4.3 GHz; Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus; Cooler: Cryorig H5 Ultimate; RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Black; GPU: MSI R9 380 4GB; Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black w/ Window; SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB and 500GB; HDD: WD Blue 1TB; PSU: EVGA 750W P2

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 29UM57; Headset: HyperX Cloud II; Keyboard: Gamdias Hermes Mechanical; Mouse: Zowie EC2-A

Feenix product line seems pretty good quality !

I am building my very first Gaming Rig, but due to my budget I would have to use my old old Keyboard :( .

I would like to get that Mechanical Keyboard, since I have never use one, and I want to experience that "clicky"  new experience.

Those headphones look really nice

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

That keyboard is so beautiful. Not over the top like a lot of keyboards out there, just a sleek design that I doubt would clash with any computer setup that it's used in.

The headset looks so appealing to me,

I just really like the style of that headphones.

I think that the headset looks amazing, has a nice rustic look. I want one!

Never heard of them before believe it or not though I think I was most impressed by the Mouse pad of all things.... I like the mouse and the headset, but the keyboard  is meh. I love my K70 WAY to much.

AMD Ryzen 9 7900X | AORUS X670 Elite AX  | G.Skill DDR5 6000Mhz 2x16GB DIMMs

MSI RTX 4070 | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB | 2 1TB WD HDDs

My favorite is the mouse. Looks like something Razer could have made.

So I hope i get to win all of these!

Thanks Feenix!

Would love to add the Feenix Autore to my desk. It's so beautiful.

At first glance, I'm going to have to say the Autore appeals to me the most.

A simple, minimalistic looking keyboard that isn't amassed with tons of media/function keys, and other gimmicks that other companies try to use as an excuse to up the price.

My favourite is the headset simply for the Japanese wood look. Also love mechanical keyboards.

I like the mousepad.  My current dollar store one is sad

I like the black keycaps with black symbols on them, looks really nice as well as that mouse pad.

I love all these products but the Autore keyboard is definitely my favorite, beautiful build, quality looking components, and best of all inspired by 2001: A Space Odyssey! Such an amazing looking product, hope the keyboard itself stacks up to its design.

The keyboard looks super cool and the mouse looks awesome but the headphones are definitely my favorite.

Hmm, I'm torn between the Keyboard and the mouse because I'm not completely happy with what I have right now. My Cherry MX Board 3.0 has MX red switches and I guess that browns are just a better compromise between typing and gaming. And my mouse is a Corsair M65 which has a rattling mousewheel and the aiming button is useless because I can barely reach it with my thumbs. If I had to decide I'd go for the mouse, though, cause my Keyboard at least still looks like new.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit