Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would liek to win plz count me in :)

i like the keyboard the best because i need a mechanical keyboard

I've gotta say that the keyboard looks great. Cherry MX brown switches are wonderful and I love that the keys are marked but from a distance look blank.

Great stuff!

I have to say that the design of all of their products truly looks amazing! If I had to choose I'd probably go with the headset but man does the keyboard look gorgeous! And that mousepad?! just amazing! Thanks for the giveaway :D  

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

I realy love all of the Feenix products, they are very classy and natural. This headseth would be so frekin nice to my gaming rig..! 

Never heard of the company before but it looks like they make nice products, count me in!  I need those headphones in my life  :D

I d love to win , those wooden earcups on the headset just look soooo good!

The mousepad looks so premium! All the other products(especially the keyboard) have a stealth look to them which is awesome!

The keyboard would be an awesome upgrade to my rig and would be my 1st mech if ever

The gaming mouse, Feenix Nascita, has got to be one of the most beautiful mice I've laid my eyes on. It reminds me of a modern, simplistic yet functional design with the bells and whistles of LEDs. Compared to my previous Razer Deathadder, I feel this one would be better in the touch department. That said, I'd love for the chance to win it.

As for the keyboard, all I can say it is mind blowing.

Feenix's products definitely have the professional touch from what I can tell, but I wonder if they're also durable. Here's to good luck!

Only one way to describe the Nascita mouse, its timeless. Just like a well made watch i can see myself constantly going back to this mouse for its well built ergonomic design and sleek classy appearance. It does its job amazingly and does it looking subtly beautiful. It is a huge achievement for Feenix to be able to successfully create such a timeless line of equipment (from mouse to headphones) in a product industry that can be argued to be the most rapidly evolving in the world. Feenix believes that their products are of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful, nothing more embodies these visions than their Nascita mouse.

I have yet to see a more elegant mechanical keyboard since the Autore Keyboard. Always wanted one since i saw it a year ago on reddit.

Man do those peripherals look sick!  the quality and finish all look exceptional and i would be proud to own a pair myself.  Would be a great start to my computer room im building!  

The nascita would be awesome but honestly they all look amazing . The mousepad looks different with the black borders so i guess that's cool ha 

I have never owned a Feenix peripheral but I have tried one. I played a couple of games with their mouse and keyboard and I loved every second of it! the feel of the keyboard and how great my hand grips the mouse. I would love to own some of these products so hopefully I win. I haven't used their headset so it would be a cool new experience for me :)  

I want one cause if i had one i could learn to love it?

plz plz i want it!!!

I love all of the peripherals, although my favorite is probably the headphones. Simply because my current headphones are over two years old, held together by screws and contact cement, and only costed me 60$. The mouse and keyboard are really cool too, because mine aren't high quality (not quite headphones level though )

Would love to have the headset it looks gorgeous and would fit my set.

The Feenix Aria because it introduces gamers to audiophile level hi-fi sound quality. I need a headphone for gaming on my PC.