Feenix Collection Giveaway

I really like the headphones. The wood gives a very clean and professional and from what I hear they are very functional and have a great sound. They appear to have nice foam and look very comfortable.

I will be building my first gaming PC ever this winter and that gear sure would help reduce some expenses!  I really like the look of all those items, but I'm not focusing on looks for my first build, I'll get more into that later when I am a little more experienced at PC building. 

i would love to have the headset.. they looks glorious!!!! obviously the keyboard mouse and mousepad looks baller aswell!!!

Thank you!!

My favourite product in the feenix collection is the keyboard because it looks sick and I've never had a better keyboard than a Microsoft keyboard. I also like the headphones because I've never had ones better than a Skullcandy pair of headphones.

I like the Aria Headset because it looks very high quality and very aesthetically pleasing.

The Feenix Nascita mouse fits perfectly into my hand! That is my favourite preference!

I love every product, but the Autore Keyboard just looks so awesome and the Aria Headset looks dope with that wood detail on it! I love the quality of the products.

For me, my favorite product is the mouse pad, simple yet elegant :P Also the keyboard is sleek and looks fantastic 

The headset looks fantastic, and as nice as it looks i'm sure it sounds amazing as well! 

Also, a new mousepad, one as nice as that, would be fantastic! mine has seen better days

I like all 4 Feenix products, so elegant looks... But  I really love Feenix Aria Headset...
cmiw™

Awesome giveaway love your products! Thanks @e_alphie

That keyboard is looking very simple, and sweet - just as I like :). Plus I've been wanting to get a mechanical keyboard with brown cherry MX switches for way too long but it was always too expensive for me, so maybe this is my chance... Good luck to the other 2 potential winners, hopefully  B).

I love that keyboard, it looks awesome and i have been wanting to get a mechanical keyboard for a while now. Can't wait to see the winners

I would love to win this because I just built my first PC and have no money left so I have been using an apple keyboard for gaming with apple in ear headphones and an apple mouse... It is difficult to game when you technically do not have a left and right click that are independent.  At this point anything would be better than this and the keyboard and headphones look awesome! Good luck to everyone! Regardless, I may consider purchasing something from the Feenix collection eventually because the products look very clean.

Edit: Actually was just given a new keyboard, but the same remains for the rest!

I already have decent peripherals but a matching luxury set is too good.

My favourite is the keyboard cos its mechanical and although I've never tried one out before, I think they are awesome.

Man what can I say everyone of those products looks amazing! If I had to pick just one it would defiantly be the Aria headset due in part to my headphones that I'm using right now for gaming are the Logitech H390 ClearChat Headset. The problem with the Logitech's is that they are super uncomfortable and the sound quality is very poor. I know that the Aria headset would definitely be a game changer in my gaming experience.

P.S:Good Luck to everyone in the giveaway and a MASSIVE THANKS to Feenix  for sponsoring this giveaway!

I personally like the Dimora since i'm tried of my mouse rubbing on my current corsair one and it leaving white makes on black surfaced mate. So having one that a hard surface vs cloth would be nice for my ocd :D

I would really love the mouse pad, not only because it would match my setup, but I also love the minimalistic stealth bomer look.

The headphones look beautiful.  My current headphones are being held together with scotch tape and hope.  My fingers are crossed.  

I really like the headphones how they are made out of wood, also the stand looks like the one in the past video review