Feenix Collection Giveaway

Plz, oh lord GabeN.
You who struck the consol​e peasants with your Steam-y lightnings and revived the PC, You who made Half Life, You aour true lord and savior. I beg you for those gaming weapons so I can join the pc master race with gear and I win at CS GO becuz I have a mouse from a dollar store and I use my phone's headphones. Amen.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I love the Autore Keyboard for the Cherry MX switches and the industrial cosmetic desgin. The headset is definitely unique! Utilizing the Japanese pine wood is a great idea!

I love the look on the keyboard it is a little like industrial and it ihas brown switches those are my favorite i hope i get some

:D

Hi. Basically I love the Mousepad, because of the glossy frame, its "Unboxing-Feeling" and its overall sexiness. :wub:

Actually I love all those products for there minimalistic luxurious appearance.

greetings from Germany. btw. You need to make more Scrapyard Wars  :D

Student - Budgetbuilder - trying to save as much money as possible :D    | I love clean Setups |

PC: i5-3470. GTX660. 8GB DDR3. -> 320 USD  | Z3 -> 160USD | selfbuild Speakersystem -> 21USD

That is one super shmexy mouse pad. As a software engineer by day and an audio engineer by night, I spend a ton of time interacting with my peripherals and I've never seen a mousepad that made me excited in this way. I've always just gone cheap-o with mousepad because I've never seen one I've actually really cared about. This. Changes. Everything. :)

Especially the keyboard has a industrial yet slick look, i like it a lot!

I like Feenix's Aria headset because of the design and, because sound is life Hope I win.  

PS: bro Linus, what happen to your voice?

It's looks epick i would like to win

i love thous headphones they look beautifull 

The headset looks huge and bulky, but it does look like a quality product.  The one that interests me the most is the keyboard, I still have not upgraded to a mechanical keyboard yet.

The keyboard looks amazing, the mouse looks amazing, the mousepad looks amazing, the headset looks amazing... EVERYTHING LOOKS AMAZING!!! If I had to pick one, i'd say the keyboard. It isn't too over the top like some gaming keyboards out there and the logo placement is great and not too intrusive. It's got a sophisticated look that i haven't seen before in a gaming keyboard, I've tried mechanical keyboards before, but i don't own one. It's a sad existence :( 

The Aria looks pretty sweet.

I'm not an audiophile by any strech of the imagination but I do like a somewhat pure level of frequencies.

And having a sleek design? Why the hell not?  :D

Hopefully that's something I gotta add that as a daily driver.  ;)

I wish i had that headphone,looks badass

Basically ALL of Feenix' products are awesome! I have a mouse from Feenix and i love it! It's a very high quality and good build. I would like to win this products because, I just bought a new game pc, and I litteraly don't have any money anymore... So I can't really buy high quality things like Feenix products!

Bye 

I think the Aria Headset is just looking amazing with it's wooden design.

Although the Autore mechanical keyboard features a really impressing industrial design and minimal structure, I would never cheat on my IBM Model M.

The headset looks AMAZING!!! I love the individuality with the wooden ear cups!!

My favorite is the headphones they look nice

I like Autore keyboard, because it looks just amazing ! It has very beautiful and elegant design, and I love this " stealth " look!
Andddddd its mehanical keyboard, so what else can you wish for :) 

Wow those headphones look fantastic! I would get them purely for the most comfortable gaming and media consumption. Though everything there is also well built and quality.

thanks for the giveaway! all products look good but that keyboad with the stealth look!! awesome! good luck to all!