Feenix Collection Giveaway

Just finished watching the episode announcing the giveaway, couldn't be more excited when I saw the date posted haha. As for the products I have actually been keeping my eyes on that exact headset and keyboard for a while now but can't really spare the money for them right now, I'm still roughing it on an old mousepad. Fortunately the holidays are coming up! I was hoping I'd see some of this gear go on sale later on but if I could somehow win the giveaway, I can stop being a selfish gamer and actually buy some other people stuff this year, haha. I can't help it I'm inpulsive! Anyways love the show and all the information you guys provide, keep it coming.

The keyboard looks amazing. I would love to feel the switches on it! Those headphones look super comfy as well.

I wouldn't mind that keyboard (along with everything else... I also miss not having a headset as it's on RMA)! I'm currently using a Cherry MX Brown CM Storm QuickFire TK Stealth, but find it annoying to switch between the navigation keys and number pad, so wouldn't mind going back to a full size - but I don't own a Cherry MX Brown full size keyboard :'( ... I do like that aluminium shroud and love the inclusion of the PS/2 adapter :D

Very cool guys!

I'd say my favorite is the keyboard, very sleek and sexy layout. Plus it's mechanical and I've never owned one before!  :)

I really like the headset. Great giveaway. Good luck to everyone.

My favorite one is the mouse pad because it is flat ,sexy, and has a fantastic matte black .And it will go well with my desk. 

I really like the design of the headphones. Everything about it says "Premium". The wood phone cups with the brushed aluminum appearance is very sexy.

I had a hard time deciding which is my favorite, but in the end I like the keyboard the most.

I really like the style, it is very toned down and elegant - the sharp lines, the black-ish matte text on keys and the gold metal plating which gives it a very nice touch - yet, it still packs some punch with the Cherry MX Brown switches. 

I really love the keyboard because MX browns are the best!

Thanks!

The One and Only Izec!

Sorry for bad english :D

Im from Macedonia i realy like the design of Fenix products, i would love to have them. But i can't afford to buy them. I would love to win.

The Autore for three reasons:

a) my current keyboard is bad and I was looking to get a new one 

B) The promotional video's audio is the first movement from Beethoven's moonlight sonata.

c) They describe themselves as having "Gold plated Cherry MX Brown switches", The words gold plaited just sold it to me (I like cherry MX browns, imo best cherry mx switches).

P.S.

On a more serious note they look like excellent quality products. Bravo to Feenix for producing such nice products.

--Edit--

Feenix have a great taste in music all there adverts are Beethoven's moonlight sonata.

The Autore keyboard looks pretty good! :)

Wont resist to put one of those on my table.

Good luck everybody  :lol:

Will have to say the headphones are my favourite - love the look of the mouse and mousepad too, though.

The headphones just look damn... hnnnggg. They looked like some sort of sci-fi communication device when Linus wore 'em, but the dark wood and metal just looks... yes.

And as mandatory,

pls gib clay win

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why!

All of the products look nice and clean, but I think I'd pick the headset as my favourite, the pine chamber construction looks pretty sweet!

My favorite product of theirs is the keyboard. I am a poor college student and cannot afford a mechanical keyboard, no matter how much I want one. Also, a text book fell off the shelf above my desk and partially broke the only keyboad that I have.

Anyways, all their products look beautiful!  Good luck to all people entering the cometition to win!

And thank you Feenix for doing this give away to the lucky winners.

Well,what should I say? Epic mouse, epic keyboard, epic mousepad, and WHAT THE ACTUAL HOLY GRALE OF HEADSET!!!! I WANT THAT

The keyboard looks great. Super clean and simple. And cherry mx brown are my favorite keyswitches.

PLZ GIMMIE  

much gamming

lol free stuff

czn iz haz sum

I really love the Feenix Aria headset for it's wooden design and classical look. I also love braided cables. 

Leather looks and feels really good on headsets. The rigid construction of the metal would last a lifetime. 

This is amazing! Everyone GL and HF! <3

(btw im just in love with that mousepad it looked soo sleek and cool when you turned that packaging paper over!)