Feenix Collection Giveaway

i love the look of the mouse. i really hope to win. thanks linus group.

addtocartbutton_NAS.png
Nascita a Feenix gaming mouse

My Love 

I Like The design nd the beauty of this mouse .

best for csgo gaming 

planning to buy it .

if i dont get the giveaway :P

FAV: the Dimora Mousepad. It just looks amazing. Like, a spaceship and chuck norris had a baby amazing.

The Feenix Aria Headset looks good. I like the wood acoustic chanmbers.

The Feenix Dimora Mousepad - I so want this. I love the look and the size. I am going to have to get me one of those.

I like the headphones the best, they seem like a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything, TBH my MTX AAL 154's while some of the most pimp speakers to have hooked up to a PC (yes fools I'm running a DAC) can't be used when my housemates are sleeping but they sound soo good, If these headphones can deliver the same dynamic range as my loudspeakers, I'll do something onomatopoetic with them.
The keyboard can chill too I haven't used a mechanical keyboard since the days of grade school when the computer lab at my elementary school had scads of them, I remember thinking how cool the metallic clack of each key press was, and when moving on to middle school how the newly funded computer lab had Windows 98 and brand new equipment but no more clacky keyboards, it seemed so high tech and modern, but even now more than a decade later, typing on a $5.00 Goodwill find Logitech G11 (rubber dome) I feel a sense of lack. I have contemplated buying a mechanical keyboard, but the IBM model M's are so rare and I'm more of a car guy than a tech guy (I have spent around $3500 in the last year rebuilding engines, and have been using a cobbled together compy for years needing upgrades but the horsepower always wins verses the silicon). If I win this contest I promise to only use the mouse for mouse related activities. The mouse pad looks like its seen some things, It would spend it's years padding out my desktop far away from whatever tainted it's black black heart.

I'm merely a lurker on these forums, and the only time that I have posted here was to enter contests and the biggest thing I've won in any contest was a 6' Subway sandwich about 10 years ago in a raffle at a holiday party for a company that I no longer work for, that was exciting, but this would be more exciting than that if I were to win.

These headphones must sound awesome and I want to try them out myself!

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

Fav? Keyboard, because cherry switches... not that distinguishable but hey it works. 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

Hello and thank you for this opportunity to win some cool gear from Feenix.

I personally like Aria Headset the most as it looks exceptionally elegant. I have not had the chance to ever use any Feenix products myself but have watched reviews of their lineup on Youtube in the past. From what I can tell and from what I have heard through reviews is that Feenix has a fairly good product and I would be more than appreciative to be lucky enough to receive some of the products that they offer through this magnanimous giveaway.

Again thank you for the opportunity.

Your humble viewer, J0SH   

I've never owned anything from Feenix so it would be hard for me to say which of their products I'd like. The headphones looked way too heavy for my taste from what I saw. I do prefer light headphones for sure. Especially when recording gameplay or if you're trying to concentrate the headphones can get in the way of that. The design is nice though.

The keyboard was something that I did put my eyes on. Not necessarily because of the switches. Heck I've never really used a mechanical KB in my life. Currently running with an HP keyboard that I got like 10 years ago when I got my very own first PC. It would be awesome to get a replacement for either that or my broken Microsoft Sidewinder x5 mouse. The mouse scroll just decided to melt away like 2 years ago... I really should focus on my peripherals. But instead I'm buying more stuff inside my PC rather than outside.

Priorities I guess...

*RAWR* I'm SO strong!

http://www.uraportfolio.net/

I really like their peripheral, design very classy, white ~ I like it so much 

Please let me win this !!!!!!!!!! 

Giveaway??? ...well count me in!!!  I'm loving the Feenix mousepad, so much premium real estate.  Headset is really nice too!

the mouse looks super comfy...and i never win any contests so i should win.

My bad......double posted accidentally. Please don't disqualify me.

Those headphones are sick. Love that they use mx Browns in the keyboard, but I want some Japanese wood!!!!

I've been hunting for a new keyboard and mouse worth investing in for a while. The Nascita and Autore nail that minimalist but still bad ass look, plus from there websites convey's that it's all rather wonderful quality. 

My favourite FEENIX product is the Aria Headset it reminds me of a handcrafted wooden piece of art