Feenix Collection Giveaway

Thank you for this amazing opportunity, I was personally blown away by the look of the headphones all the products shown just look absolutely beautiful can't wait to use them!

Hi :-D I would really like to win the Feenix keybored because first of all it looks really sleek and I really like the stealthy look of it and secondly cherry my brown switches are my favorite but reall I would enjoy winning any of the prizes because they all look so sick and I'm amazed I havnt heard of this company before.Anyway thanks a lot for the opportunity and good look to every one :D!!!

i like the headset. i think the wood makes it looks elegant. elegant headsets are hard to find. 

I really like the headset it looks really good quality and sleek and I love memory foam

Like the mouse pad, looks very sturdy and clean. Keyboard is nice with the Cherry MX switches. Both would be great.

Picking a favorite item is such a hard decision! I think I'd have to go with that sweet looking keyboard with those cherry mx brown switches! I'd love to win it

Even tho I am a fan of razer, but i think the feenix headset looks pretty cool, as well as the stand that is even awesome.

The keyboard looks great! Silk screen key caps are my favorite!

These look very awesome, and i could use a new keyboard as im using a crappy old one :( and those headphones look super sexy :)  one last thing  that fenix logo is SUPER sweet

The headset looks amazing and very creative i would love to win anything it would be an honor! <3 Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

The headset looks awesome I think that would have to be my favorite I think the wood sets them off

it's freaking awsome dude.i am intrested in headphones .those are like studio grade headsets.

damn cool!!!

B)

Love the look of the keyboard. It looks very slick (I don't like flashy accessories) and the aluminum coating looks awesome. I also think the headset is pretty unique as I don't see wood too often accompanied with a headset.

Yo! that giveaway is awesome! 
good luck to peeps! :D 
*crosses fingers* :P

Honestly i really like all of the FEENIX products with the look of the mouse pad to the amazing looking 30g acceleration mouse

but if had had to make the decision on which was my favourite FEENIX product would have to be the headset

i looks amazing with mixture of wood and metal for the design and the super comfortable leather earcushion

it would just be amazing to win this prize since i'm not lucky enough to have any of these

Everything is fantastically beautiful, but the headset takes the money with the crazy varnished wood panels on the side.

I am so used to the cheap plastic looks, this is a nice change!

Although they all look really good that keyboard looks way better than most these days. That would be great to have.

-Zach

Hello friends,
   I dont know about the rest of the linus fan group, but i would love to win this mainly for the keyboard, currently im using a MSI GS70 gamming laptop with the built in stealseries keyboard which is good dont get me wrong but i really miss the comfort and flexability of a FREE keyboard that i can move to my hands comfort and cherry MX Browns are the best resitance for me personally so this would be one step closer to getting me back to my desk rather than slumped in my bed with a pliboard sheet as a mouse matt.

Thank you

Richard

Not going to lie, that's a beautiful pair of headphones!