Feenix Collection Giveaway

I have to say, even though I have never heard of this brand, the Autore keyboard looks absolutely incredible, and the headset is mighty fine looking as well. The keyboard looks just subdued enough to be professional, with functionality enough for gaming, and it looks absolutely solid as well.

FX-8350, 8GB of 'AMD' memory, a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, a GTX 650 ti 1GB and a Corsair HX 650, the best 900CAD could get in early 2012  lol jk

My favorite would have to be the keyboard it doesn't look gamerish it looks professional and most of my stuff is black so it would match

(the headset, mousepad, and mouse look amazing to) 

I think I like the headphones best because they look really comfortable and fancy. The keyboard looks really nice too. Best of luck to all.

Would love to try these products they look amazing and professional out of the three in the video the Headphones look the best and seem super comfy. I would probably end up reviewing all of them in a vid or something. Much appreciated giveaway thank you guys!!!!!!! :D

I really liked the Keyboard and Mousepad, both look pretty darn good and stealthy. 

I'm loving that Autore Keyboard. i prefer cherry MX brown as well, and it looks really nice. 

I've got to say that the Dimora mousepad is absolutely gorgeous, which is something I could say about all four of these products. It looks like it is of a very high quality, and the simplicity and minimalism of it's design really go to show that sometimes less is more. The mousepad looks as if it will last a long time, and honestly, it would easily beat my current one to a pulp.

I personally like the Dimora the most. Mice pads are often overlooked but are an essential part to a good computer experience. Adding to this because a mouse pad is subjected to so much wear and tear it is important to have a high quality mouse pad that can deal with the rigors of everyday, constant use.

It would be nice to have any of these but the headset would probably be the main thing I'd want as I have never had a good headset

I love how they put wood on the headphones, I havent seen any other big company do that before so i thought that was really neat for them to think outside the box. ;)

I have to say the mouse pad, it just has a nice sleek look to it.

I absolutely love the stealth look on that keyboard, I need that in my life...

I just upgraded my PC but my peripherals are so old and bad that they are missing paint, keys, lights and not everything works. 

A upgrade to the Feenix collection of peripherals would complete my build and take it to the next level.

The headphones would allow me to play games without disturbing my wife, the mouse would actually click when it is supposed too and the keyboard would allow me to type and capitalize words without hitting the key multiple times or grabbing a pencil to activate the switch that does not have a key on it.

Those headphones are so beautiful! Love the Japanese Pine Wood look, have it on my phone case so it would really match:P All the peripherals looks so sleek, when my kit dies I'll have to save up and get this set for sure

Honestly im a big fan of anything matte black (my small set-up is revolved around it lol) and i think these look great :) 
The mouse pad honestly might be my favorite with its sleek design lmao

I especially enjoy the Feenix Autore due to its simplicity and beauty. A lot of brands are flashy and have bright logos and other graphics, but Feenix keeps it clean and tidy. Not to mention, nothing better than Cherry MX switches!

I never win anything on this kind of giveaways... BUT, one more or one less, why not? The Feenix Aria Headset is fantastic, that is my go-to choice. That wood finish *drool*. 

Such chrome, many style, wow.

In my opinion :
Headset - Looks very classy and not a very common look to it.

Keyboard - I just like mechanical keyboards. Though it does look a little dull.

Mouse - Looks good though is a pretty common design.

Mousepad - Looks so good and i'll be able to use it anywhere without a solid surface.

I really like the headset, it looks absolutely amazing with it's unique wood shell. And it looks super comfortable and stylish. Overall it just looks high quality and I bet it sounds like even higher quality!

Feenix makes beautiful products. I have to say that the keyboard mouse combo is so sleek and subdued. Winning this prize would be awesome. 

My favorite Feenix product is the Aria

-massive sound stage

-awesome sound quality

-the freak'in wood look

-Dem earmuffs (OHHHHHH YEAHHHHH)

Heres to you Linus!!!!

;)

I like the simple and clean design of all the FEENIX products, but my favorite by far would probably be the FEENIX Autore keyboard because it really focuses on being a keyboard, not some sort of light show that you would never notice while using it, its modest, its not screaming "look at me", it fits in almost any room not clashing with anything.