Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favourite would most likely be those headphones, as mine are currently being held togethre by electrical tape and superglue. xD.

My favorite Feenix product is the mouse (the Nascita), it is nicely weighted and it is simple.  I'm not really into the overly complex gaming mouse designs, its sometimes better just to make stuff look and feel classy.  I hope I win  :D  :D  :D

Omg I am a huge fan of their keyboard. It has a beautiful minimalist design which would look great just about anyware but I do know it would look better than any where else if it was on my desk.

I love that mouse! i would love all of these products but the mouse the most. i love the programmable buttons and the ergonomic design! this mouse would go great with my setup.  

ive been researching all new peripherals lately but that keyboard blew me away. i love its rigid frame and raised up slightly. would make my gaming set up complete, let alone all the other components. 

i love all the products in this giveaway! they all have a very clean look which i absolutely love. all these products would go great with my setup! hop you choose me.

I would like to win because Autore is a dank keyboard which has a great design and good switches

That keyboard is exactly what I need for my setup to be perferct. i love the look of it and, as Linus, CherryMX Browns are my personal favorite. GL y'all.

Entry? Anyway, super hyped for this giveaway!

All of it looks amazing, I specially like the mouse pad and headphones with their SEXY... OH SO SEXY design.

Can I have that sweet Japanese wood on my ears? Please?

This giveaway is so cool! The thing I like most is the keyboard. I like the keyboard because of the stylish look and performance.

Both the keyboard and mouse are pretty awesome but are the keys illuminated?  That's pretty standard fair on mechs nowadays no?  Mayhaps I just missed it in the vid.  

Cheers!

I REALLY Like That Headset, And It Would Match my Wood Desk Nicely, Then Again I Never Win These Things So Its Just a Thought I Wanna Put Out there.

The Nascita just look so damn great :D I just love the design, and I've been looking to change my mouse for a while now, so I would love to have it!

The Feenix headest is my favorite because of the Japenese Pinewood exterior and comfortable ear muffs!

My favorite is Feenix Aria Headset because my current headset is held together with binder clips and duct tape. But overall all the peripherals look really sick 

My favorite item is the keyboard... it has a very nice mat black finish... and thats it... very very nice keyboard.