Feenix Collection Giveaway

The keyboard is my favorite. It looks nice and simplistic, which i love, and looks very solid.

I love the design of these peripherals, looks very minimalist and clean.

The combination of wood with steel from the Aria headsets makes me crazy, they are my favorite.

Awesome. I'd say the headphones are my favourites, they look so comfortable.

Even though this is my first post for this account, I've been meaning to make an account for a while. This is just something that got me to do it.

That keyboard is stunning! MX brown switch is a perfect match  :D

I have not personally used one of FEENIXs products but I am very willing to try this simple but elegant look. I love the look of the mouse and keyboard, they are so simplistic!

Specs: FX-6300; Sapphire R9 280x; 8GB RAM; 128GB SSD; 2TB HDD

I want the keyboard the most because I sick and tired of using a cheap windows rubber dome keyboard that is old and close to broken.

Personally I haven't ever used any Feenix peripherals myself, but the aesthetics on the mouser and keyboard look great. If I was to win I'd like the keyboard due to the smooth and clean look it gives off.

i would be more than happy even if you just give me the headsets

They just look marvelous..

i need periferals, lik if you cri everytim  :P

i wanna win bc i'm still with a oem dell keyboard and some phone headphones so yea...
and they sound like a great company 

Man they all look so darn sexy, I want them all. If I had to choose though, I would take the headphones, they just look oh so good (plus I'm moving to an apartment soon and don't want to disturb the neighbours).

The attention to detail in their products is incredible and their designs look very clean and exclusive, best looking products I've seen in a while. 

That headset looks gorgeous, that alone would be more than a great give away but the whole package ? Now you are just spoiling us :P 

Linus I love your show, working in I.T myself it is really nice seeing someone down to earth and playful with all that fancy gear you guys have! I especially love the networking videos and the projects for your new location. On to the Feenix gear, that headset is likely the dopest thing since sliced bread wearing Oakley shades. The Aria is sleek, refined and stylish, an excellent pairing for the more modern setup. The Japanese pinewood acoustic chamber gives it the edge over any other headset I have seen. Have to say it would be the cherry upon the top of my setup here at the home office. Really diggin' it.

love the headset it looks amazing!

it would be awesome if I got it 

and it would also be awesome if I won.

That keyboard looks hella nice! I would love to have it along with the rest of the goodies! I love how simple the keyboard looks and the brown switches.

The keyboard.  Simple.  Clean.  No nonsense.  Love it.

Well im a fan of the feenix aria headset because it looks too good! Thanks for the chance to enter this awesome giveaway! :D

I really like keyboard, Nothing fancy and very simple looking just how I like :)

The Aria headset is undoubtedly my favorite Feenix item. It looks positively beautiful with the Japanese pine acoustic chamber and Feenix logo embossed on the ear cups.

I haven't heard of this Feenix brand until today, and I'm quite glad that I've heard about it.  Looks like there's definitely some good high quality products that they sell; I particularly like the wood on the sides of this headset, which gives it such a high-end feeling.

Winning this set would also get me pretty glad :D

My favorite Feenix product is the mousepad. It is so cool, Especially the Feenix logo in the corner and the reflective border.

I would love to win.

I think that the keyboard is my favorite because is is mechanical and looks pretty clean, but the headset looks pretty sick too...thx for starting giveaway

The keyboard and the mouse look like they have a really solid build quality and look like they would not give out anytime soon. That mouse pad looks freaking sweet and that -Japanese Pine Wood- headset is just amazing.