Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would have to say my favorite is the dimora mousepad. Its sleek and just plain sexy honestly. They are all beautiful products but the mousepad just stands out to me.

the Aria headset looks awesome. Really looking to move away from using my gaming headset.

Thanks LMG and Feenix for the cool giveaway!

All of their products look very exquisite. And their names, they sound like unique variations of high level items in games.

My favourite would be the Aria headset, it looks the most delicately crafted among the set, with the pine wood and all. The name actually gives me quite an effect also, I would love to have something treasured named as Aria.

I like the Aria headset because it has an truely unique design with the Japanese pine wood.

Thanks for the give away Feenix, I'm sure that everyone appreciate it too!!

All of their products are great but i like their mousepad Dimora and their mouse Nascita.. I really hope that i win because i dont have any gaming accessories

I love the slick design of all of the products especially the key board because it doesn't look to bulky

oooh... that mouse looks perfect for my gigantic hand! and the mousepad, very sexy with that engraved logo

The Aria headphone!  :D

• Great Build quality
  • 3.5mm and 6.3mm adapter cable jack
  • USB adapter with volume control and power button (Nice touch) ;)
  • Independent clip microphone, which means you can use any other microphone too.
  • Japanese pine wood housing... Really cool.

In short, the use is very versatile and everything you need comes in the same package.

I would love to get the sweeeeet headphones. I mean like their specifications look not too shabby - respectable impedance and very solid frequency respose.

The headset is definitely the most appealing to me right now. Right now I can only use either one of those cheap mini speakers for mobile phones or I can use earbuds that are so uncomfortable that they make my ears hurt for days after I take them off after a few hours of use. Dunno if I should have gotten a 970 with some better peripherals instead of my 980 with crap peripherals from who knows where. Anyway good luck to you all  :)

Not knowing whats best yet, but the keyboard looks really really neat. Would love to try that one out!

That keyboard is mint.

Those headphones are fresh.

That mouse is slick.

And the mousepad is...well...a mousepad.

Fav is probs that mouse cause it looks like you can kill someone with that thing. In cs:go of course :)

Love the designs Feenix. Love the videos Linus. Don't stop.

I think its awesome that companies are willing to give away hardware to give back to the community. I think my favorite product would be the headphones. Im a more audio person than mouse or keyboard stickler.

The Real Guy. The Best Guy.

Don't have a favorite as I haven't used any of them yet, but I wouldn't mind if the headphones became my favorite.

Definitely the headphones. That wood and metal finish looks so good

I think the headphones are awsome because i tried them frim a friend and they are fitting me wel and they are nice on my head

The Autora keyboard and Nascita mouse looks awesome and sleek!  Drooooool :wub:

My keyboard thinks its a surfboard and my mouse is always drunk, DON'T TRUST THEM...

do i qualify in the UK ? hope so love all that stuff esp the k/board

That Nascita mouse looks so clean and elegant! It's not trying to be too flashy or anything, just perfect.

I'd have to say my personal favourite of them all would have to be the keyboard. It's the workhorse of any computer and generally recieves a beating compared to other peripherals over the course of its lifetime. Growing up before smartphones and typing was the main form of communication in online everything, i'm more accustomed to using my keyboard for various tasks then i am using any other device and I rely heavily upon my keyboard for daily tasks.

But I cannot leave out the mouse either, making getting to such tasks and many other general workloads and commands I feel still require a mouse. When I look at a mouse I don't generally look to see if its got over 9000 DPI or glows 30 million colours or has 26 buttons that I can marcro to every letter of the alphabet, naw for me a Mouse and Keyboard come as a set and functionality, durability and how it feels in the hand are more important to me and reading the descriptions and specifications of this mouse looks like i could use this for years to come.

Feels like I sort of did a personal review without even having them, but I'll be honest they're stylish while still remaining simplistic, without sacrificing quality.

I think the headphones look sick :o

Japanese pine wood acoustic chambers ay? 

Sounds interesting, that's definitely my favourite

Probably will be the one of those "odd people" but DAMN THIS MOUSEPAD IS AWESOME! :o

You must be thinking - "Well sir, you are a retard. Amazing keyboard, Headset so premium that it uses wood you did not even know existed and a Mouse that probably will work by itself."

Well yeah, point taken but I am sitting here watching this mousepad and then compairing it to my. This piece of garbage mousepad that was a gift with some PC magazine, utilizing amazing technology of gel wristrest that started leaking and now oozes this forbidden sticky snot that just loves me so much it can not stay away from me... To make things better the rubber on the bottom of mouspad cracked and is spewing bits around my desktop.

So yeah, there is no comparison. I love simple design (that emblem :wub: ), the keyboard has it too, but this mousepad is something different. I would be the happiest man alive to send my current mousepad on a express to Trash City and use this one instead.

And to be clear - mouse is nice too, but I am a lefty so FML.

Cheers!