Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite is the aria headset, because dat sexy wood finish. Very unique.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

i want to win those giveaway.

In our country there's no feenix store, and I want to try those. I want to be the first person to have these brand in our country. The headset looks amazing and the mouse too. I want it so bad.   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

That is the nicest mouse mat I have ever seen... so... slick...
Mouse mats are so overlooked, we all love you really, some people have to dig further than others. now... I have seen the light.

Love the keyboard too, looks so conventional, but is good enough for some crafty gaming while your supposed to be working. Shh, don't tell anyone!

My favorite has to be the Autore keyboard for its smooth symplistic aesthetic and its mx cherry brown switches which happen to be my favorite. The mouse comes in a close second however due to the fact that that I am in desperate need for a new mouse as the left click of my old mouse has somehow stopped working. Anyways I appreciate the giveaway wish everyone good luck!!!

I would like to win so I can replace my Dell peripherals that I've been stuck with since 2006 !

Btw that headphone looks amazing :D!

Looking at that mouse mat makes me feel good

Desktop: AMD FX-8350 // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB // Corsair CX500M // Corsair 450D // Seagate Barracuda 2TB // Samsung 840 EVO 120GB

Laptop: 2015 MacBook Pro // 13-inch Retina // 2.7GHz Intel i5-5257U // 16GB DDR3 SDRAM // Intel Iris 6100 1536MB // 128GB PCIe SSD

I love the look of them all and recently had to revert to my old Logitech keyboard and mouse from years ago,

hope i win!

I like the mouse pad because since it covers such a large amount of space, i dont have to worry about that annoying moment when you swipe your mouse off the pad. 

ME! I want... Much coolness. Very swag.

I think the only item I'm not particular to is the mouse pad. That thing is HUGE!

Wouldn't fit on my desk configuration at all.

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

- Robert McCloskey

The Feenix Aria headset!! 

Why I need this.. simple I currently use my 1995 packard bell speakers and one of them are blown out. My computer is due for a upgrade windows 95 no longer cuts it for me :( all jokes aside I need this and it would give me the "umpgh" pronounced ooomph to get my computer rig build underway. Would love these the form factor! The Japanese wood. The premium package im in love! That sound will be music to my ears. Pun inteded the mouse and the keyboard my fingers will no longer bleed from suckiness on my old beige stained keyboard. 

1st of all i like FEENIX logo look awesome.

2nd i like the style of mouse and 8200 DPI.

3rd I like the headphone looks great.

and Dimora mousepad this is my 1st time i saw mousepad like this.

keyboard is the best part look really nice.

Thank You FEENIX for providing this awesome giveaway for the community.

Awesome giveaway as always. I think I like the Autore keyboard the most because of it's design!

GL everyone!

I just love all of them, but I'd choose the Aria Headset if I could only get one :P

Good luck you all ^_^

The Headset is definitely my favourite, I don't know if it effects sound but I love the combination of wood and electronics. A high finish classic wooden component with a modern metal frame is the best look out there.

I really like the keyboard, it has a great aesthetic and I would love a mechanical keyboard.also headphones will do as i make music and stuff so..hope i win this time...

The Headset is definitely my favourite, I don't know if it effects sound but I love the combination of wood and electronics. A high finish classic wooden component with a modern metal frame is the best look out there.

The headphones looks insanely comfortable, good on ya for having enough padding for huge ears like mine.  Cherry MX is always great to hear when describing a keyboards, and the pad looks very attractive. 

I love the Feenix keyboard, looks very slick! Love the black letters on the keycaps, and the mouse pad looks quite stylish too! Goodluck everyone  :)  :)  :)

The keyboard n' mouse look slick something id love cause it would match my black set up with a hint of pine wood from the headset

I just bought a brand new gaming pc (Intel-i7 6700k, gtx970) and is still have a old crappy HP mouse and Logitech keyboard.

I  really like those Feenix products because they look really stylish and durable. Especially the headset looks really awesome because it is a very minimalistic design and that brown wood gives it a nice finishing touch. 

I would love to have one of those products.