Feenix Collection Giveaway

This is the first time I've heard about Feenix but lets go!

Their product looks premium, i REALLY like the style of them.

My favorite product of Feenix is probably the keyboard, it really looks nice and is just what i need, mostly because it has the Cherry MX Brown switches, which are my favorites and are perfect for the game i play. Also i'm tired of seeing mechanical keyboards all these days with their gaming look, which doesn't appeal to me, people just buy them to be cool etc. I like this keyboard especially because it is normal looking, without all the LEDs or gaming look. A simple mechanical keyboard, nothing more, with my favorite switches :wub:

It would be pretty cool to own a mechanical keyboard as well because i have only pressed a mechanical key twice in my life, both of them being Cherry MX Reds, which i didn't like that much after reading the specifications of the Cherry MX Browns, exactly the switch i need. 

I really want a new setup, mostly because everything i own is outdated and crap today. It would be awesome to get a new setup that is premium looking and good quality overall.

Thank you, yes YOU, for reading this!

Hello, I like the mouse, cause it looks cool

I would love that Feenix Autore Keyboard. I have never had a mechanical keyboard before so that would be nice and honestly the Feenix Dimora Mousepad is something that I need really bad, haha. I have a really crappy one that doesn't lay flat. I have been rocking the CM storm keyboard mouse combo, its a great combo but I need a better keyboard. I also love the Feenix Aria Headset with the wood ear muffs as well. Really sexy looking headphones! Thanks Feenix and LTT!

My personal favorite is Aria headset. Its just truly appealing when i first saw it in the video.

Definetly the Aria headset. The Japanese Pine wood looks amazing, and it makes the headset perfect for 'conference calls' in the office  :D

Ok ok... you know what guys! I might not win because im from philippines! Well theres no #feenix here... but!

I like the keboard! Im a video editor and let me tell you guys! One of the main tools for my job is keyboard, mouse, and headset!

Yes im not a gamer! But i can tell that this feenix is! ELEGANT, AND BAD ASS!

HOPEFULLY! I can experience this expensive stuff! I never experience like one of this! But all in all! And again #FEENIXBADASSGAMINGTOOLSFTW

All of them look great but honestly I like the keyboard best!

Count me in. The wood on those muffs looks sweet!

Don't know much about the company though.

Feenix Dimora Mousepad looks insane, it's definetely my favourite so far.

Oh yes, would love to have something from their line up, incredibly clean looking stuff :)

Especially the keyboard!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I Dont win anything but whatever lets try

I like the headset becuase it just looks clean,has actuall wood on it and it just looks beast overall

I also like the keyboard becuase I never really had a mechanical keyboard and it just looks clean and awesome!

System

• CPU
    i3 3220 3.3GHz
  • Motherboard
    H61H2-MV
  • RAM
    8GB no name
  • GPU
    Radeon HD 4870
  • Case
    Thermaltake Core V21
  • Storage
    1TB HDD, 700gb HDD, 320gb HDD and 256gb SSD
  • PSU
    Corsair CX600
  • Display(s)
    Flatron L1960TR , MAG MS776I , ViewSonic VA903m ( all of them are 1280x1024,dad found em) and a Fujicom FJ-32V TV
  • Cooling
    1 200M front fan, and unknowen CPU tower(low profile)
  • Keyboard
    HP QY776AT
  • Mouse
    LUOM G10
  • Sound
    Jamo E 4 CEN, Jamo E470 and Jamo E410 with a KENWOOD S505D
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro N

I really like the headphones for their elegant design. That actually applies to the whole set, not as flashy as other brands, which is a good thing :)

The Aria headset looks amazing with its wood materials. It looks very slick.

I really LOVE the Feenix Aria Headset for its beautiful pinewood design and detachable cables! 

Man, I really want one now! B)