Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite product is the headset. It's design looks slick and comfortable. Would love to wear it for hours  :D

Every product displayed looks Amazing, from the elegant Mousepad to the Headset. Build with quality and comfort for users to Fantastic equipment for displaying. As for the keyboard, it is great to see a plain yet elegant keyboard. I wish to have the Keyboard as i love mechanical keyboards. :)

I love feenix's products because they have great build quality, sound quality, and it isn't so flashy and I absolutely Love the sleek matte black look on most of their peripherals.

My favourite would be the keyboard because of the design

Holy cow... Those headphones are crazy.

I mean no offence to the other products, who all look pretty stunning, but wow. Just the way the wooden look contrasts the sharp metal makes this really look the part. Even not considering the fact that they must sound amazing (honestly, my headphones right now are twenty bucks no joke) they would still be a premium product to me. 

Like... damn.

It looks nice because that some fancy looking gaming gear.  B)

I actually really need a new mouse, i have had horrible karma recently and dropped my old razer mouse from table (1m fall) and it broke. Im currently playing on Targus amu78euk laptop mouse and i can tell that its laser is pretty horrible. Also i dont have any mousepad and my headphones are taped from 2 spots. And i barely have enough money to buy food thanks to being a student.

post-183311-0-14861100-1446733612.jpg

Holy man that look awesome.

No offence to the other products, but I NEED to have that headset. I am a huge fan of the wooden design, and having premium audio on top of that.... wow. 

Like damn... I need those.

I'd really like to get a chance to try out that Aria Headset, it looks fantastic and it would be really awesome to have a headset with actual wood used to make it.

Win get.

THE ARIA IS SICK!!

I would love to have the Aria because I'm in the need for a great studio headphone.

Good luck to all

I love the black on black style on the keyboard. 

Hey, I like the simple and classic style of that mechanical keyboard and the not "gaming-shiny-shine-LED-everywhere" look of the headset.

I love Fenix gear, especially the headsets. They look super comfy.

Oh the Mouse and Mouse pad. OH wow the specs and look of them both would go great with the new Computer I'm building.

Oh please i hope i win this give away.

LINUS TECH TIPS FOR LIFE.

cherry brown switches?

shut up and take my entry!

edit: damn they look good, would really like to win them then i can stop using a 15 euro keyboard and mouse combo :)

Please Linus, my overall favourite would have to be the Feenix Aria Headset! however the keyboard and mouse would be a nice addition to the collection. a nice replacement for the old Ducky keyboard and the ancient RAT 7 that i currently have.

Feenix Aria Headset because they are made of Japanese pine wood, seriously an headset made of wood?Absolutely fantastic!

I would say in my opinion the headset would be my favorite of the 4 because I am fan of the wooden look that comes with it and those cushions look soooo comfortable.

"Do as I say, not as I do" - Linus

​Quote me in a reply to me so I get a notification!

The Feenix Aria headset is my favorite, because it just looks gorgeous with these acoustic chambers made out of wood. It also features stunning specs which makes it a really interesting piece of peripheral to me. Oh, and their other products are pretty cool too, I like the industrial design of the keyboard and mouse as well as the mousepad. :)

cant afford their products, but if i could get my hands on them i would to be a supporter of them, headset looks neat. keyboard looks cutting edge. never had a gaming mouse so i would probably have to take time getting used to it

Never heard of this brand. But I got to say, I love the simplicity in their designs. Especially the keyboard! Looks real sturdy and slick!

Hope I win!

I think the all of these products look awesome.

But I do like the look of the headset most.

And thanks for this giveaway

I'd like to have the feenix collection, because I think that your products look magnificent and they'd make my battlestation look absolutely awesome! :D  Good luck to me!

The mouse looks badass with the slight curve and the mini screen that i think is used to show dps... , the keyboard has that brushed metal look that quite frankly looks amazing and stealthy, the headphones look fabulous with the japanese wood(haha i said wood xD)... I know this is a shot in the dark but i rly need this, im using a cooler master keyboard and mouse combo that are getting rly anoying with those darrrnnnn membrane switches and i cant afford a new one cus my monthy alowance is 15$ thanks Linus and the crew you realy brought me into the world of pcs and even if i dont win i hope that this can chear one of you guyd that are reading this. Youre an inspirarion to us all ty. Ps sorry for the bad english