Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hey, 
i love the Headphones. The combination of this very premium looking wood and the Metal Parts just look astonishing. !
Also i would adore the good audio Quality on them. Actually i think these are the most premium looking headphones i ever saw.
And they would replace the 6$ In-Ears i am using right now, so they would benefit my Competitive CS:GO experience. !

Greetings from Italy !   :D

In love with your videos,
Gabriel

Haven't actually used any of their products before. Howevet, they look super high quality and the packaging looks super amazing

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

The keyboard. Look at that subtle off-black colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my god... it even has a gold metal plate.

I never even noticed this giveaway until someone was complaining about it lol

​I guess the keyboard looks pretty dope, but I need a good pair of headphones now so I suppose those

Good luck everyone! 

The headphones would be really nice, because I think they look really cool.

Feenix headset. love the style in them. The keyboard is nice too. i love Cherry switches more than anything, once u go cherry u never go back.

Wao, Hope to win. 
But if not, happy to atleast try...

Headset looks amazing.  Anything with wood and metal combined is an amazing look!

CPU: i7 - 5930k  GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti  MOBO: MSI XPower AC X99 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB  Boot Drive: M.2 SM951 512GB Storage: 850 Pro 1TB SSD PSU: EVGA 1000W Case: TT Core X9 CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate Case Fans: 2x Cooler Master 200mm Fan, 5x Cougar Vortex 120mm, 4x Be quiet! Pure Wings 140mm Peripherals: Corsair K70 and G5 Mouse

The whole set of feenix would make all the nerds at work, jelly, because my workstation would be sexier than theirs.

I love all of the designs but if I had to choose a favorite, I'd say the keyboard is the one. It's just too damn slick, so much style.

I like all of them. They look very nice. And if Linus is featuring them in videos, they deserve to be bought.

I could really use a new mouse. My g300 is getting old.

By the way, G300 is an amazing mouse, it is cheap and very useful. Buttons are on the top. You press with your middle and index fingers. No button for your thumb. Which is actually not a bad thing.

That mechanical keyboard looks so slick and professional. Love me some non-flashy peripherals. 

i wish i could win but i know i have a slim to none chance but i really dont have any experience with feenix's things but it looks very nice and it probably beats what im using right now

That Autore keyboard shure would look beautiful in my desk, i love the simplicity of the design .

I really like the look of the headset. It's gorgeous.

Thank you and Feenix for the giveaway.

Just one question - who pays for shippping, LTT or me?

With that off, gotta say I like the Autore alot. I've never had an actual hands-on with a mechanical keyboard, but descriptions have left an impression that I'd like the MX Browns.

Also, the design. It just looks so badassly proffesional and high-quality. Like something the Architect from Matrix franchise would use if he had a need for a keyboard and Autore had a white version.

Not sure what to say about the kit, but I definitly want it, looks awesome.

Might as well try, right?

I like the Autore keyboard, looks clean and very smart. 

Even if it didn't work it would still look nice on the ol' desk.

I really liked the design of the headphones. With the wood design and very nice comfort. I really want to have one of those! Awesomes stuffs feenix :) Keep it up :D

I like the Mosuepad the most because its simple and neat. The headphones are too bulky for my liking. The keyboard does not have customisable keys by the looks of it. and the mouse is a mouse.

I love the clean design of the keyboard.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

The Autore keyboard looks totally sleek and beautiful, it looks like the keyboard I've been looking for!