Feenix Collection Giveaway

I do like the appearance of the Nascita the most compared to some gaming mice I have found, It looks decent without looking like one of those Transformer robot mice that will cut my hand if it decides to unfold while I am gaming haha. It appears to be cool and functional, and has some cool features. I am not very familiar with the Feenix brand of peripherals, however. I certainly like it the most of the lineup.

The Aria looks like a solid headphone that seemingly carries the level of styling and quality of some similarly priced hi-fi headphones. This would be my second choice. I would fear that the pricetag, possibly due to some claimed quality/performance features that the seemingly exotic wood cups, is not representative to the overall sound quality. I think that if I had $250 to spend on a pair of headphones, that this brand and style would not appeal to me, as I would trust brands like Audio Technical or Sennheiser first. I am really lost on the quality or feature or style of the "premium" and "exotic" wood cup. I do not have a clue how that will affect the sound or if I would be pointed at and laughed. Just because I like them, does that make me one of the older crowd that likes wooden inlays and luxurious leather? I certainly hope not! If sound quality is somehow better due to the wood, I would find myself modifying the appearance to appear somewhat modern, instead.

I know that the regulars shake their head at new posters joining for giveaways, but how many long-time posters have joined for such reason before? I liked this place and read a bit of it, but just received more reason to finally register. It was Linus' smexy cold-virus inflamed voice promoting this giveaway that sold me finally :P Good luck, all! Rawr~

Rawr~

The mousepad looks really special with its glossy black frame, I´ll definitely go and get one. The mouse looks quite standart, but still cool.

Is the keyboard backlight? I could imagine typing is very hard on it. 

It would be amazing to win this as i am pretty poor

xD cri ery tim

Hi, 

that headset looks pretty amazing.

Love the wood finish and the overall look.

It would be awesome if I won.

keyboard is awesome. small and simple. That's what I like!

My favourite has got to be the Aria headset. Japanese pine on a headset? Who wouldnt love that!

I have been needing/wanting a gaming keyboard. Not only does the Autore keyboard look beautiful it seems to have great build quality as well.

My favorite product is the Feenix Aria given the choice of the materials used in its construction however the best thing about Feenix is their logo just so damn sexy.

Im in im looking for a new headset! and I found what I wanted it looks great!

God damn. That headset is my favourite pick. That wood looks awesome as hell! plus super soft foam cushioning. A must have item for the battle station :D

Would like to have all four because they are simple stunning . The mousepad with its all black packaging was quite nice and unique . However if i had to chose it would be the headphone because of its " JAPANESE PINE WOOD " :P 

I like the keyboard because it has a premium matte black feel to it. It's nice!!

I think the Autore keyboard is my favorite! I need a new keyboard and dont have any spare money at the moment. And i love MX Browns :)

I like The Keyboard because it looks really sick and bad-ass.

Pleas can I WIN??  :)  :)  thank you

and sorry I can go to twitter I don't have twitter but if I had twitter i would do it 

As much as i enjoy the other products i would have to go with the Feenix Aria headset for sure, they looking sexier than a mug. Plus they look super comfy!  :D

I like their keyboard mainly because I'm currently using a $20 all plastic keyboard that's really old. Anything more expensive would be a noticable upgrade from this old thing.

my favorite feenix product is defiantly the Nascita mouse it looks very sexy and smooth and fits perfectly with the dimora mousepad 

i also love the feenix logo on the mouse it adds a nice touch :D

That's A really nice keyboard, simple without the extra "bulkies" , that's usually around other keyboard. I personally find those not so cool, I like simple and space efficiency.