Feenix Collection Giveaway

I've never used anything other than Razer for longer than a year, and I'd love to use something other than them. Because I'm fairly sure there's something better out there than Razer everything.

~ Lachlan

I want the Headphones

I love audio and want to try them,look really amazing and that wood material remind me some limited edition audio technica headphones

The rest of the items look amazing too but i really get in love with the headphones

Definitely the keyboard.

Most keyboards with mechanical switches are all about "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ALL THE PRETTY LIGHTS", while in reality minimalism is the clear winner when speaking about design of any kind. Also the very subtle font makes it look slick, like something an expert developer would want to use, rather than a grandma, who has weak vision.

since I am in the market for a new keyboard I'd have to go with that as my favorite. It is a nice mix of quality craftsmanship, components, and a simple look which is nice to see theses days, it would be nice to have back lit keys switches but I can live without those.    

Gosh darn it! I keep seeing awesome giveaways for PCs and PC peripherals when i'm in desperate need for them, maybe it's time i just buy it all >.< 

Feenix Autore Keyboard!

its looking freakin' awesome!
hopefully it would be cool to have! :wub:

My Build:
 CPU - i7-4790k @ 4.7ghz (overclocked) at 1.328v
 Ram - 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (overclocked)
 Motherboard - Asus Republic Of Gamers (ROG) Maximus VII Hero
 Cpu Cooler - Corsair H100i GTX Liquid cooler, Noctua NH-D15 Air cooler
 Case - Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5
 PSU - Corsair Rm1000 Gold Certified
 SSD - Samsung 850pro 256GB SSD
 HDD - 1x WD Black 4TB/256mb cache, 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
 GPU - Zotac Gtx 1080Ti Amp! Extreme! edition
 Keyboard - HyperX Alloy mechanical_Cherry-MX RED (main) , Asus Cerberus (secondary)
 Mouse - Logitech G403 Prodigy (Main) , Razer Deathadder 2013(secondary), Logitech m235 wireless mouse (secondary)
 Mouse pad - Razer Gigantus (Main) CM-Storm Swift-RX (secondary), Steelseries Qck (secondary)
 Mic - Blue Snowball ICE
 Headphones - HyperX Cloud Core
 Monitor - Acer Predator XB271HU 2560x1440 144hz Gsync (Main), Dell S2216H 1920x1080 60hz (secondary)

The keyboard is probably the coolest thing for me, looks really awesome, I love the logo and minimalistic design. Although anything is better than my however many year old Packard bell piece of crap that I havent replaced yet xD.

I'd really like to win one of the awesome peripheral bundles by Feenix, and hope that I hereby have signed up for the giveaway. What I like about most about peripherals by Feenix is the clean and aesthetic design the went with. Everything looks like it is high quality made.

The headphones are beautiful! Love to have them)

Great products from feenix I really like the headset. Hope i win

I Love the look of the mose looks sleek and badass.

I really love the Aria Headset, it looks flipping awesome! And it has a uniqueness over it, that no other headphone has!

That headset looks amazing!!!
and the mousepad is super sleek... hard choice.
I love my music so headset it is ;)

That kayboard is fantastic, and that headset... words don't describe it.

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

It would be really nice winning this giveaway because I am sure these are all high quality products. The product I would like the most out of all 4 is the Feenix Autore Keyboard since I'm currently using a fairly low-tier keyboard and I think that the Cherry MX Brown switches would suit me the most.

I really like the stealth look of the Autore keyboard, all their stuff looks top quality

I'll love the headset because as much as I game indoors, I enjoy music a lot when I'm outside. So having this sick piece of masterpiece will make my music experience much more enjoyable.  :D

The keyboards you guys make are absolutely beautiful!

I live for Linustechtips and would like to enter to win the headset as they are beautiful looking and being half Japanese, the wood would make me feel special.

I think the Aria Headset may be the one, if you're old enough you may remember the JVC HP-20 Headphone from the 70's, they were made to last and the Aria looks like it uses a similar design and materials.

So my vote goes to the Aria Headset :)