Feenix Collection Giveaway

I've never used a Feenix peripheral but good lord am I in desperate need of an upgrade. O_o. Heck, I'd just as soon take some new RAM instead :D

i really love their headphones because they look so beautiful and it would be great to win those and play fallout four with all that loot.

Super sleek looks, need a new one of all of these... as the old logitech gear is giving way :<

Entering the contest. :)

I really like the aesthetic look of their headphones and I am hoping they have some pretty high quality audio capability. Reviews can only go so far, the only way to really appreciate the quality of a pair of headphones is to listen and compare.

Good luck to all other contestants!

Screebees!

I gotta say that its kinda hard to choose which product I like the most considering that they are all great. I'd have to say that the Aria headset caught my attention the most.

I love the fact that all the cable's can be disassembled, allowing for cable management when not in use. Also Just the way they look... Simply Amazing.

OH BB PLS

Really loving the wooden used on the Aria headphones. I too wonder if that attributes to the quality of the headphones since headphone backs are usually plastic or metal. Would love to try them out if I win! :)

The Feenix Dimora has been the best mouse pad I've ever owned  :)

I have the cheapest keyboardon the planet, and this one looks amazing.

The headset's wood accent adds an appealing design that is different from others. Kudos to Feenix!

The keyboard looks amazing, not to mention it's an all black keyboard which makes it look super slick and somehow elegant, would love me some Feenix keyboard.

I've been wanting some good headphones for a while and these look sweet!

The mouse is also a big bonus :P

I really like the wood on the headset, it looks really nice. I also really like the shape of the mouse and I've been wanting a bigger mouse pad but haven't gotten one yet.

I like the Autore keyboard.  It has a clean simplicity and simple shape that I like.

I've never owned a Feenix product, but I prefer gaming style mice for work to use AutoCAD and Sketchup. It would be great to have a brand new set of peripherals for my office!

I love the unique style of the mouse mat, it looks really professional but cool at the same time. It's like a focal point that's in the background.

I have to say the headset is my favorite because it just looks too beautiful with the wood acoustic chambers, but it all looked really nice and high quality.

I've never owned a Feenix product, but I prefer gaming style mice for work to use AutoCAD and Sketchup. It would be great to have a brand new set of peripherals for my office!

I like the a Autore keyboard first because Linus likes the Cherry MX Brown second is it look nice and super sleek. and good luck to everybody

ooooooohhhh mannn, the headphones and the keyboard look amazeballs!!! Thats is realy steak SAUCEEEE, i want them!

Man, the Autore keyboard is definitely the best one in this bundle, it looks amazing and brown switches are awesome.

I Really Want The Keyboard it looks Awesome and i really need a new Key bored hope i win