Feenix Collection Giveaway

By far my favorite Feenix item so far is the Aria headset. So elegant, so beautiful.  Haven't had a listen, but I would be proud to sport a pair on my ears or on a stand any day.

Good luck all.

MT

Of the four Feenix products on this givaway I really like the Autore Keyboard I like its color and above all else it looks solid and secure

I am really digging those headphones the blend of wood and brushed aluminum looks really sleek, the keyboard with the mx brown switches looks great as well, and the mouse with 8200dpi and light omron switches among with the Teflon coated pads and anti sweat coating would be a great addition to any ones setup.. And that mousepad, good size and looks to be made of quality materials and looks great with the carved feenix logo..

I really like what Feenix did with the headphones. I have never seen somethings like that!

I like almost all of them. Autore looks awesome, I love the all black design. Dimora look nice with the black border. Aria looks solid and high quality made. I want to be one of the winners.  :)

I would like to win this as I have really old peripherals.

The headset is just beautifull, fell in love with it on the spot. :D

I love the look of the keyboard, it has a slick, professional look, but still looks like it is great for gaming. Pls or great LTT Staff, the power of Gaben, let me win this giveaway. GL HF!

Papa needs new peripherals xD stock HP products all around... woo hooo. The keyboard looks sexy! jeez!

That headset is beautiful. I've got a set of wooden earbuds that I got from a kickstarter a while back and, even thought they aren't the best sounding things I have, I can't help but at least keep them around because of how nice they are.

Finally got me to make an account on the forum =)

Those headphones look really good! Also, I agree on the brown switches.

Man, I'd love to have any of that gear! I think my favorite has to be the keyboard though, the ghosted black on black is gorgeous!

I really dig the keyboard the most, Cherry MX Brown is the bomb. I hope I win!

Of the products, I like the Aria the best. This is because I think it looks really unique; I've never really seen a wooden headset before, and the build quality looks good. I also like the headset because I already have a pretty good mouse, keyboard and mat, but my headset is starting to die, and I need a new one.

Thats some really nice equipment.

Would Love to get it one day!

im in! I really love that keyboard, its quite elegant, sleek, mechanical, It has a nice plug (compared to the usual buried plug), and the blacked out keys are great.

I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard as it has the cherry mx browns witch feel amazing.

My favorite product would be the headset it looks so awesome and made with Japanese wood! and from what i read that improves the sound quality!

Wow that autore keyboard looks sick. the color scheme is so good and that logo is probably one of the best out.

I like Feenix Aria headset, it looks gorgeous and professional and has a very good quality~i hope i can win this giveaway~