Feenix Collection Giveaway

Of the four things in the giveaway package, I'd say that the headphones are my favorite.  They look awesome, and probably sound way better than the cheap in-ears I have at the moment.

My favorite is the keyboard because it is not too flashy. It is sleek and it doesn't give you an epileptic seizure when you look at it. It also looks very nice to type on. 

I really like the headset, the wood really gives it a good look and the mouse pad and mouse also look dope.

I would have to say the Nascita Feenix gaming mouse is my favorite. The gray and black colors with a white accent makes the visual aesthetics perfectly appealing, and looks to have a perfect quality ergonomic  feel. "10 out of 10 would suck up to lmg again!"

Because they are look breathtaking and also would really make my setup look way greater than it currently is.

I personally like the headphones the most because of the awesome Japanese pinewood ear domes.

I would like to enter this give-away.

The headset looks pretty bad-ass and the aesthetics would suit my setup perfectly. 

Good job Feenix!

That keyboard is so sexy looking!  It is like if GabeN and Linus had a keyboard for a baby... ok that is kind of weird.

The FEENIX autore keyboard is my favorite. I really like the clean and sharp design along with the matte black look. Also Cherry MX browns FTW!

I never win a giveaway, but I really like the classy and elegance of this products. Gaming peripherals with sober design ! win win !

Those headphones look ridiculous. In a really fancy way. I'm excited for that mech keyboard as I've used rubber domes all my life and would like to join the mechanical keyboard master race. Someday.

I love the keyboard. The cherry switches are AMAZING and I would LOVE to have a new keyboard. My headphones also recently broke to and I need new ones.

I think the headphones look amazing and I bet they sound just as good

Wow, the wood finish on that headset looks glorious. Fingers crossed...

F o   s h o  the mech keyboard- just got my first one, but in mx blues. Love it! But i would love to try out one with mx browns. Also super sexy key caps.

I really like the Feenix Autore. It has a simplistic, but elegant look, Cherry MX Brown switches(my favourite switch type  :) ), and the logo design simply beautiful. I really would like to win this keyboard, as it just looks amazing. Thanks Feenix!

The headset looks so sweet !!!!! 

I bet that it sounds good too :)

Right now the mousepad actually would be my favourite thing! I know that sounds strange but I'm using a piece of paper right now and i want dat B&W stylin on my desk!

Thanks for the giveaway!

The mousepad because it looks amazing, and I've been looking for an upgrade from a crappy $1 soft mousepad.

Some of my favourite streamers use these products so they should be good for long gaming sessions. I personally really like the Autore Keyboard because of the stealthy clean look.

Those headsets are neat!

May the victory be mine.

The headphone and the mouse pad looks amazing!!!

I want them!!!

Hi Everyone :)

All I can say is that the Feenix product line looks like the epitome of suave 

Unfortunately for me it's wayyyy out of my price range :/ 

Good luck guys 

The keyboard looks super slick and simple.

That would be awesome!!!