Feenix Collection Giveaway

nice looking gear Feenix! i think my favorite would be the headphones because they look beautiful!

Windows 10 | AMD FX-8350 @4.6GHz | BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 | 16Gb G.Skill DDR3 1866 | MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb | Corsair HX750 | NZXT Source 530 case | Logitech G710+ keyboard | Logitech G500s mouse | Saitek X52 Joystick and Throttle | Saitek ProFlight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR

319 pages! No way I'm going to win anything! But that keyboard is absolutely beautiful!

A new mousepad would be great have had the same one for 11 years now >_> send help please! <3

I like the way the whole set looks like, elegant, clean, not shiny and in rainbow colors like others.. Very professional finish, and it must be a nice experience using them too.. My fav is the headset.. I want them!! :)

man i really like the autore keyboard all black and simple design just what i like

The mouse and keyboard are both very pleasing to look at, must be beautiful to use... But... That set of headphones with the Japanese Pine must sound amazing. Me being an "audiophile", I do not like 99.99999999% of the headphones on the market now. Would be nice to win (even just the head set) to just hear the quality of sound they produce. 

Man that headset looks fantastic, I bet it would look better sitting on my head.

I like feenix aria headset it looks so good!

Entering!

That headphone looks sweet, the wood finish is great.  Keyboard is a close second.

My favorite of the products is the headset because of the Japanese pine and looks of the headset. GL to all.

I love all three, but if i had to pick a favorite it would be the headset. The headset looks absolutely beautiful and the materials make it look really comfortable. 

The Autore keyboard is my favorite! The design and way it looks puts Razer to shame.

Love the look of the headset..  I'm a big fan of dark wood, although I'm still in love with my HyperX Cloud :)

But, what I'm truly hoping for is the keyboard, I've been looking for a replacement keyboard for years now! 

I bought a Razor keyboard that had an LCD panel for the number pad that was supposed to also double as a gaming pad for hot keys and such, but that feature (that made the keyboard so expensive, and why I bought it) didn't work and I had to return it.

I then bought a S.T.R.I.K.E 7 keyboard because it looked cool being all modular and everything, but the display panel wouldn't work.. drivers wouldn't install, firmware was very hard to complete... I still have this one, but I don't use it as I'm now using Win 10 and they don't have drivers for it. (I'm hoping that changes).

But ya... looks like a great peripheral set.   Good luck to everyone!! (Including myself.)

The Aria is my favorite peripheral. I love having great quality audio, yes...but I HATE IT when manufacturers force me to wear gaudy looking plastic things on my ears. Pine wood on the other hand, totally my thing. 

MY favorite is the headset. The wood finish really makes it pop.

Havent had the chance to have any Feenix product just yet, but that keyboard and headset both look really awesome, cant really decide wich looks better, they both promise to be top quality.

My favorite of these is the keyboard :D. I think this because I currently have a nice pair of headphones and a logitech G300 mouse so pretty solid peripherals. But my Keyboard is a Razer keyboard which I was silly enough to purchase. Although it is a decent keyboard I much prefer the Cheery Mx's. 

Nascita is my fave! Looks super cool and has great specs!