Feenix Collection Giveaway

All gorgeous peripherals, but I especially like the keyboard. Slick looking!

The keyboard would have to be my favorite product due to its sexy design, as well as its sturdy build.

Thanks to LinusTechTips and Feenix for this giveaway!!

All of that stuff looks great but I'm amazed at how slick that mousepad looks! Everything is so sleek and black....very cool!

Hey! Sweet giveaway :) I personally have never used a Feenix product but I and I'm sure a lot of others are huge peripheral nerds so I am definitely eager to try the collection out. I look forward to testing out the Nascita Mouse most of all!!

Good luck to the rest of you commenting!

I love you guys @LMG <3

definitely the Dimora when it comes to coolness! one of the most elegant minimalist mouse pads I've ever seen. yay gimme one!

I really like the headphones. They are great looking with the japanese maple and seem to be very stylish and comfortable with the memoryfoam ear pieces

This already seemed like a pretty interesting giveaway when "horse" Linus began to talk, but the big thing that really hooked me on these guys was the ever sought community outreach, and ALSO, the design for their keyboard references the ever beloved Stanley Kubrick. From someone who was absolutely Mind-Fudged from Dr. Strangelove I can appreciate a company that knows his work. Good luck to everyone else, and remember, don't purchase use mattresses from Craigslist!

That mousepad looks really cool, I like the sturdy design of it.

I want one my keyboard is 5 yeard old an my headset is death 

I am mostly interested in the headset. The wood look is very nice. In need of a new mouse also! Thx

I like the keyboard because I need a mechanical keyboard, I'm sick of my membrane keyboard!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 OC'd to 4.5GHz  - GPU: GT 630  -  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw X 8GB - Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) - Cooling: CM Seidon 120M

Update Plans: New graphics card

Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 3 (14 Inch) - Phone: Galaxy S6 32GB (White) running Lollipop - Watch: Samsung Gear Live (Black)

The mousepad is the sickest, most good looking mousepad i´ve ever seen in my life!

my desk and my soul crave for it!

The Feenix Nascita Mouse is a product that caught my eye because of the ergonomics of the mouse. It looks like it would fit right in my hand to make using my computer or playing games a better experience.

I really like the mousepad because it is just the right size for me.

The wood on that headset is awfully sexy.

I love the mouse, its simple enough to not look like one of those ridiculous over the top gaming mice but sleek enough to set it aside from a typical workstation mouse.

My faorite one are the head phones because i could put them on my banana holder and i could tell my friends that my head phone stand came from walmart with out lying...

but seiously those head phones look sick!!!!!!

a cool gamer

I would really like to win the keyboard in particular; I'm currently typing this on a Sony keyboard from ~2000...  :P