Feenix Collection Giveaway

Thanks to feenix for the giveaway and thanks to LTT for bringing it to us! That keyboard looks great. Here's hoping for a win. 

I like the keyboard the best not only because it looks and most like works amazingly, but I have never had or even used a mechanical keyboard, and so being able to do that would be awesome.

I personally like the Dimora mouse pad the most, it has that hard outer layer that will prevent curling over long periods of use and its size is absolutely amazing.

My favorite is the Aria headset due to it being handcrafted and different materials such as the Japanese pinewood that give it a unique look over all the other headphones out there! 

I have use the mouse pad and is really effing awesome. I want to try the other product if Linus selects me as a winner.

Would love to win those headsets... They look cool and I'm in need of one  :D

They really look good. Very clean and professional looking. I like that.

Keyboard isn't back-lite?  For the price... Feel it should be...

It's so beautiful O.o Ive always wanted a mechanical keyboard with browns cause im tired of laptop keyboards xD

I love all the products, they all look sexy af. Pretty please let the random selection gods choose me.

I like the Feenix Aria headset as i am music lover and i can listen to music and play games without disturbing others and i want to experience as Feenix Qoute that "For the first time, experience a pure and unaltered acoustic sensation. Listen to music and games the way sound engineers intended; in studio quality, and in mesmerizing detail."  http://www.feenixcollection.com/aria.html i got it here.

The Aria Looks Freaking Awesome, I love the wood look. I'm a bit of an audio freak but my current setup has grown old and weary, i would love to experience what the product has to offer in terms of audio quality and build quality <3

Well if I had a choice to pick my favorite it will be the keyboard because......

-Slick design

-Simple

-I AM IN NEED OF A KEYBOARD

Please pick me, thanks,

Yakov250

Those things look ballin'

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.3GHZ COOLER: Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2  MOBO: Asus Z97-E RAM: Kingston Hyper X Black 2x4GB GPU: Soon to be EVGA 1070! Case: Fractal Define S Storage:PNY 240GB SSD, 500GB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Corsair RM650x

I have actually been looking into buying that nascita mouse for a while, but I just can't find it where I live (Netherlands). Current mouse is a €5 piece of crap, scrollwheel is broken too... It would be kinda cool if I would win this giveaway because my birthday is in 1,5 weeks. Anyways, cool giveaway, I'd like to see more of these, could really change peoples lives!

Dang i want them

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.3GHZ COOLER: Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2  MOBO: Asus Z97-E RAM: Kingston Hyper X Black 2x4GB GPU: Soon to be EVGA 1070! Case: Fractal Define S Storage:PNY 240GB SSD, 500GB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Corsair RM650x

For me the peripheral that i most liked was the keyboard, because i prefer cherry mx browns as as well Linus and the keyboard is nice and sleek and it is not to flashy.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I have some really crappy peripherals right now and these look like a sweet piece of kit. I would really like to win this :)

I hate myself for making an account just because of a giveaway, but... perhaps amongst fellow geeks I'll get my antisocial personality a bit of a remodeling in the future. But to the topic!

To be frank the only thing I can comment upon in Feenix's lineup here are specs or design, and in the world where everything is over designed to the point where mice look like some sci-fi monsters I must say that the clean, straightforward look of all the products looks great with one that really stands out... Feenix Aria Headset. I mean, most post here I saw were about that headset and really, it looks amazing. Low profile, yet elegant with a beautiful wooden finish - that's just perfect. At first glance it's just a headset, but the more you look, the more premium it feels. Amazing, really! Great job Feenix, you're on my radar now!