Feenix Collection Giveaway

thanks for providing this awesome give away

i love the keyboard best

love the elegant design

I love those headphones, that wood finish is hawt.

i like the keyboard buz the whole black design and the logo is awesome!!!

I personally like the headphones the most because you can tell a lot of thought and effort has gone in to the comfort and design of them. i also like the keyboard because it has a very stealthy look to it and i love cherry browns (even though i don't own any)

The keyboard would be much better if it offered different switches, specifically Cherry MX Blues so I like the mouse pad the most.

My hard surface corsair one has no supports in the middle and bends; it looks like Dimora wouldn't do that. 

I think that the Aria headset would be so nice, I think the nice wood finish on the sides would be beautiful. 

My favorite Feenix product would have to be the Aria headset, with its Japanese pinewood finish. Cheers.

Wow, some pretty sexy peripherals there! I wouldn't be able to pick one, as they're all amazing and I'm in need for each of those, lol. But I would have to say that the headphones are ultra sexy and would be my favorite. The aesthetics are something to marvel at.

Good luck everyone!

Let Gaben, John Cena, and all of the other loves of my life let me win this awesome peripheral bundle giveaway!

Also, I love the mousepad most out of the set for its snazzy look and nice sharp edges, the mouse looks noice too!

Both the headset and the keyboard look absolutely gorgeous! The keyboard would make a great upgrade for my Dell keyboard i got back in 2002 from a used office supplies bargain bin for $2.00.

My favorite of your give-away items is the headset mainly I got my Alienware on discount and i am surprised they still work but barely! If i won i would probably give the mouse and mouse pad (and maybe the keyboard) to my friend for I need a wireless mouse for my desk. 

The Nascita, though I am not an expert on Feenix in any way and just learned about this from the recent video, looks GORGEOUS. I have never seen such a mouse with a real casual, buisnesslike look and feel to it.

The keyboard looks like pretty much every other keyboard, I do like the dark gloss letters on it, so it looks like a blank at a first glance. 

Thank you for doing this giveaway! Feenix logo looks badass!

Stay Snazzy. 

Well my favorite products would be the Autore Keyboard, simple because I use an apple keyboard since forever and I wish I could use a good gaming keyboard some day, and also the Aria Headset, simply because I'm a musician and I enjoy using different headsets is just my personal freakism.

And of course thanks for this awesome giveaway and also this awesome youtube channel! 

Best REgards

There products look really nice. I need updated items for my computer. My Keyboard and mouse are getting old and I need them updated 

As much as I love the headset I'd have to say that keyboard is just beautiful. 

hey feenix, 

i think my favourite feenix product was the dimora mousepad.

its so premium feeling compared to my previous crappy apple mousepad.

anyways, i'd like to enter...

Ken

^^