Feenix Collection Giveaway

The wood on the headphones really sets it apart from the rest of the set. It looks stylish, but not in a "gamery" sense. Something I think we should see more of.

Definitely that mouse pad, it looks beautiful (so do all the other products) but compared to other mouse pads, it seem more stylish and classy.

The Nascita Mouse looks very nice and fitting for me  :)

Feenix products are absolutely amazing I adore the look at feel of everyone of the products from the mouse pad all the way to the headset. I am in desperate need of upgrading my periphirals and would incredibly love to own the feenix products.

I really want to win, those headphones look awsome! Never seen headphones with wooden decorations before.

Feenix products are absolutely amazing I adore the look at feel of everyone of the products from the mouse pad all the way to the headset. I am in desperate need of upgrading my periphirals and would incredibly love to own the feenix products.

The design of the products is extremley sexy and sleek, the keybaord would fit with any desk stup and any colour as it compliemts it very well, as the keybaps arent coloured. Also the mouse, it looks ver sleek adn very ergonomic. Finally the headphones look amazing and have a great style for my prefarance. Great jobs guys :)

did you suddenly fall really ill while talking about this giveaway >_>

meee pick meeeee

BUOFkQD.png

Jeepers! Ten away, I got here on time.

Poor student here, the headset looks slick in it's all it's silvery/black glory.

Good luck everyone!

I never won a giveaway before. Would be awesome to get these to help me new rig I got planned for blackfriday.

I like the headphones the most they match my theme of my projected pc build.

The headphones sound better because it is pine. Pine is the utmost pinnicle of wood based headphones. The sound never turns bad, just like a pine's leafs. Solid cold hard facts.

Very well built and designed components. Very sleek; would love to add these to my setup. 

To be honest all of their products are really awesome but the Nacita mouse looks very polished and has a nice build quality.

Those headphones look absolutely amazing and are definitely my favourite. They look like they would be good for anything and would definitely help gaming. I'm in need of a new set so these would be perfect!  :D

Woah, that looks so sick.

The logo is one that screams awesome.

The peripherals look amazingly clean. But that headset...that headset is <3.

Nuthin' else to say folks. Keep scrolling. An' have a nice day! :D

My favorite Feenix product are there Aria headphones, that Japanese pine wood is rad and the pads look really comfy.

I have never seen the Feenix brand before this Video. and O my god. It's beautiful. As someone who has always used Razer or Corsair products I've always stuck with the flashy gaming looking gear. The Feenix gear looks clean, slick, and professional. A nice matte black keyboard and Wooden headphones sounds like a nice touch to anyone's collection. I'd highly consider investing in some appeal to my current desktop area. Feenix would be the company to turn to.    

The headset looks amazing and I wouldn't mind replacing my current headphones with them.

I would love to see if Japanese pinewood really does improve sound quality with the  Feenix Aria Headset If I were to win. Thank you for Feenix and LTT for this giveaway.

That headset is AMAZING. I really love the design and the color finish on the sides, really nice.

Thanks for the giveaway!