Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love how the headphones and keyboard look. So if I don't win I guess I'll have to save my pennies to buy them myself.

P.S. if you know why this is in comic sans you're very cool!!!

All 4 are my favorite. The Aria Headset is obviously better quality than the earphone that i'm using, and the Nascita Mouse > my old-ass Microsoft mouse, the keyboard and mousepad look really high end. I will be one of the 3 winner for sure because November 11 is my birthday, so all the luck in the world is on my side!

Made an account for this;P

I just love the feel of mx brown switches and the stealthy look of that matte finish.

The headphones simply look amazing. Whatever protein leather is, it looks like earadise.

These Feenix products look great. I like the headphones because that wood look nice. If I were to win I would love the headphone and the keyboard because mechanical keyboards are the best!!! Hope I win!!!

I really dig the headset. Looks absolutely dope! But I rarely use headset anymore these days, so I'm going with the mouse.

I like the Nascita Mouse best because of its simplicity and cool looking ergonomics. I feel like this would be good for FPS games which is my favorite category of gaming.

My favourite would definitely be the headset.  The wood acoustic chamber is a great touch.  I'm also liking how their lineup doesn't have an over the top "gamer" aesthetic.