Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the looks of these here products, can I have win pls?

My favourite Feenix peripheral is definitely the Aria. As something of an audiophile I'd love to see how they stack up against my other headphones, and that wood + metal design is sexy af. 
Holding out for wooden keycaps though - that would be awesome. 

So my favorite is the Autore keyboard. It's a pretty rare combo: it's fullsize, it's got MX Browns, the bottom row of keys sits actually deeper than the penultimate row (which makes both gaming and typing noticeably more comfortable, especially because I don't use wristrests), it's elegant, and doesn't have flashing lights and "gaming" logos all over it. And that's what makes me want it so bad - the best suited mechanical keyboard for me right now!

Also, you guys are pretty timely. Walked in with the giveaway in hand right before I went to upgrade my gaming gear. Best of luck everygeek!

The aria headsets are definitely one of my favourites because of how good it looks with the wood and how comfy it looks with all the padding. As an anime fan, it really does look like something from an anime...that's a good thing haha.

I like the keyboard, it is simple and beautiful and mechanical

My favorite feenix product is the keyboard because I need a new keyboard to replace my old one. The mouse is a close second because it just looks cooler than my current one. The headphones look nice and the mouse pad is just a nice peripheral to have.

I like the sleek look of all them but if I had to pick I would say the headphones because as of now I am forced to game with earbuds

The Dimora Mouse Pad looks polished and sleek, but I have to give it to the Aria Headset.  What can I say?  I get wood for wood.  I've also been starting a headphone/set collection and I must have these.  I must.

Well first post here, might as well be a giveaway :P.  That mousepad... ooooo sooo Slickk.. I havent used any of their products before but they look pretty sweet.

I like the headphones overall just because they look intense, have good drivers, and like I create music as well as game, so they look hrlla good for me, might consider buying a pair if j don't win, and that mouse is sick too, also wouldnt mind buying that sick ass keyboard too!

Wow that stuff looks niiiiice :3

Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window.

Ohh the wood finish looks so good

Baldey2 out da house

This stuff looks totally amazing, I have always love sleek designs like these!

I like the 50 mm drivers in their headphones. Brings out a lot of bass in music, and the hear cups look comfy af.

The headset is my favorite, just because of the wooden earcups. They make the headset feel so much more exclusive and special. I would love to win this :)