Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Aria headset is one of the coolest headsets I've ever seen. I'd love to have one of those.

I would love a new mouse and keyboard. I'm only using a cheap wireless keyboard and mouse because that's all I have

I like the simple look it goes with the theme i all ready have. The keyboard and mouse not being flashy with a ton of leds like my pc. Also the headphones wood maches my desk and other furniture. lastly I really need to get a mouse mat it and that one is nice and big. So best of luck to every one else and note that there is a only 0.0005% of wining. :-)

The headset would be awesome, im currently using a ghetto headset that cost me 10 bucks...

mouse is gud inn hand and is has no proplem for me #ENTRY

The aria headset is my favourite because of the great sound quality with impeccable comfort! great job FEENIX! #ENTRY

headset is my favorite because its a very nice design :3

I just built my first PC and Im really proud about it, it runs great and it very silent. The only thing is im still using a $5 and $10 mouse and keyboard from 6 years back. I would love to win the Au tore keyboard because it just looks amazing and ive never owned a mechanical keyboard.

I like the keyboard because of its low profile aesthetics and the cherry switches.

All three products just looks amazing with the awesome designs. But my favorite would be the Nascita Mouse for the looks. 

My favorite would have to be the headset. The wood on them is so cool. Most headsets are just plastic.

Dear Sir,

I would greatly appreciate being graced with the gift outlined in your previous post. If at all possible I would wish, if I may, that you take haste in sending this glorious prize, as well as any other delightful tokens to my most humble address in West Buxley-Apon-Avon.

Best regards to all of your kin in Canadialand,

The Right Honorable Sir CamelWaffles Jr. PhD. OBE.

I'd love to replace my K70, this thing has been through a lot and is gonna die soon. The Autore looks pretty awesome and I'd be excited to switch from Cherry Blues to Browns.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

This is awesome. It would be really nice to use those products. Hopefully you can do more of these giveaways in the future.

I want one cause they look pretty professional and not the tacky gamer stuff that seems to be so popular these days.

The Autore keyboard looks great and would be great for work!

My Logitech G930s just broke and I need a new headset! Plus the Aria looks amazing. Need some new peripherals and it would be a dream to win these!

That headset looks freakin' awesome! I'd love to win that and all the other peripherals! I've been in need of a serious upgrade for awhile! Thanks so much for the giveaway guys!

Definitely the Autore Keyboard! For those mx browns and the dark lettering