Feenix Collection Giveaway

Seems cool. I like the headphones, because of their unique design.

That mousepad looks amazing. However the headset is the clear winner!

My favorite product out of these four has to be the mouse, cause it looks sick af. And because I have this crappy 2-button dell mouse with no macros or leds lol.

Feenix. Sexy. The keyboard that is. Mechanical brown switches the best. Did i mention it was so sexy?

Hi Linus!

I used to own a set of Aria Headphones from Feenix which were unfortunately destroyed by water :(

They were amazing in respect to comfort, the software that was provided was clear and had no overbearing features which i loved and the weight was pretty good, a mix between super super light and comfortable quality. And well the style, can we complain about the modern industrial look?

THAT IS WHY!

I would love to win another one of those headsets :) 

Loved owning one, and i miss it dearly

And i love you guys for what you do and i'm waiting for the next episode of scrapyard wars so please release it soon! :)

I like the Aria headset because of its elegant look! I'm also in need of a new headset after my previous was stolen!

I must admit, this is my first post on the forums, I've been a lurker for quite some time.

But enough of that, although I've personally never heard of Feenix, I really like the professional look of the products.

It doesn't really stand out with flashing lights and colors. This is a major reason to like it personally.

Of all products, I like the keyboard most, a simplistic, modern design, that is very good at its job, without trying to sell itself.

Siply said, all products look amazing to have, and I would really like to have them. :)

I'm always looking for more mechanical keyboards ;P. This one have this simple, mordern looking that I dig.

I like the color scheme they are going for on those headset though!

My favorite of the peripherals is the Aria Headset because I could definitely use a new one for my gaming. Mine one that I have now sucks  

I really like the look of the keyboard. I would love to win something out of this giveaway!

I like the Autore Keyboard because of the silk screen keycaps and also because I'm still using a rubber dome keyboard.

That Dimora mousepad really appeals to me. It's so smooth and clean. In fact, all of the peripherals there are clean and brilliant. Nothing is bright or flashy and it all looks of excellent quality.

I would absolutely love the Aria headset because I have been using my head set for a few yeas now and had to solder it back together a couple of times already, each time sound quality is diminishing and would love a beautiful wooden headset, I can admire all the hard work put in to it so please consider my entry.

I'm simply looking for someting new to complete my gaming set up . I really adore the Feenix Autore Keyboard *-* , it's one of my favourite cause it looks like so simple but very comfortable! So i want to win.  :)

My favourite would be the Aria Headset, the wood and aluminium looks amazing

Those headphones look amazing, definitely my favorite. Not only do the materials seem awesome, the subtle, sleek, yet very comfortable looking design really appeals to me :)

I find the headphones nice and i have never used a keyboard before with mechanical keys.

The mouse looks awesome! Not too many buttons, but just enough. Thanks for the giveaway Feenix!