Feenix Collection Giveaway

The keyboard is my favorite of the products, because of the cherry mx brown switches.

I hadn't heard about this brand until now, it all looks very well made, and i especially like the minimalist design of the keyboard, it's simple yet sleek.

Have first heard about these products now, but they sound nice, and have been thinking about buying a quality ehadset for a long time now.

I would be most interested in the keyboard, the minimalist design appeals to me and would work well with my setup.

I have never tried any of their products, but I would really like to win that Keyboard, I game alot and but haven't replaced my old keyboard "Logitech navigator" (ps2) input, and that Feenix Autore Keyboard looks very suitable for my Gaming needs :)  

I love your headsets the most, they are so comfortable and quality.

I WIN!

Awesome! The headphones look like they are aviation grade.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Notice me linus senpai. Mouse and keyboard and errythign is nice

I like the Aria Headset because they look so shiny and if they really are so soft then OMG!

I think the headset looks cool with the Japanese pine on the side.

I like the headset because of its Japanese pine. Pick me please. ;)

I would like to join to try out these cool stuff

I'm a long time LTT watcher, but I had to make an accounte here to get in on this! That headset looks soooo good. I really need a new one as mine is crapping out.

I really hope i win, mostly because of the mouse, because it looks awesome. Of course, the headset and keyboard doesn't look abd either :D

Definitely like the headphones the best. They just look SO amazing, and I've been wanting a good pair of high-end headphones for a while.

The Autore Keyboard is a beautiful keyboard that I would love to have. Its minimal design is wonderful!

The Aria headphones look slick and professional. They appear to be very comfortable and have a great response range.

The Dimora mouse pad is a refined pad that looks to be able to stand up under long years of use. The design looks great!

I'd love to get these!!!

I have been watching Linus Tech Tips for a few years now, following the words he and his team has spoken as if they were speaking the only truth and I would love to own some high quality computer peripherals as my current setup with cheap keyboard mouse and headset is *cough* *cough* below par. I would love to own these few things also i hope this is the right place to post this because if its not i am going to feel really dumb. And here is a picture of my super fly niece.....you're welcome. 

post-276706-0-45793000-1446680178_thumb.

This looks very nice. Not sure what else to say, but Thank you for giving us a chance to get this cool gear. :)

I love the headphones the most. They look so sleek, of upmost quality, clearly. Here's to hoping for a win!

Thanks again for the giveaway! I love the Autore Keyboard, with that stealth look. All of the products look incredible, hope to win!!!

The keyboard is simply my favourite since MX Brown is my favourite key switch.

The headsets are the coolest. All about that Japanese pinewood bruh.