Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Autore is my favorite, the brushed metal on it is very pleasing to look at, and cherry mx brown switches are my personal favorite. It was a close race with the Aria headphones though, the wooden finish looks incredible  :) Love the vids!

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I love the headset, the wood makes it look really nice, they look super comfortable. And the keyboard looks super stealthy :P

Both my favourite earplugs and my gaming headset broke last month. I am using a random pathetic sound device and the Feenix Aria Headset is just godlike.

Much love and good luck everyone.

Tyvm LLT & Feenix.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Those headphones look like they'd be my favourite, a high quality, non-leaking, sturdy pair of headphones to replace my very leaky Sennheiser hd 201.

The keyboard looks pretty great. I love the feel of cherry mx switches like the one in the Autore keyboard, and I would love to be able to boast one on my new gaming rig.

My favorite peripheral out of all of these is definitely the headphones. The Feenix Aria Headset looks stunning!

Well, I'd like one because my pc speakers are going so I do need a new audio solution. I also think that sleek and professional looking products look the best and it would be nice to have a matching set.

I am a 16 year old student who currently is in a computer programming class in school. These such items would help with my class at home to help insure that i were to work at my maximum efficiency level. The item The item that I am most intersted in would be the Headphones becuase, I would be able to view the class videos at home and at school with no issues whatso ever and as a bonus, Music would most likeley seem great. I have been using techquicki and LinusTechTips as a learning channel to help increase my knowledge on computers and technology such thati can name the Specs of all the phones in my class and other technology related stuff. I want to pursue a carreer in computer technology and you have inspired me to do so. But back to topic, the Items on this giveaway would give me a much needed upgrade and boost to my confort and studying area. Thank you for your time

- Andrew M. Knight

FL. USA

I would love to win because my current periferals are the worst possible. Also, I know Feenix make amazing periferals, because my brother has a Feenix keayboard and mouse, and I LOVE them!

To be honest I had never heard about the brand before this, but one thing I noticed right away is how nice and professional all the gear looks. after looking at their website I am blown away, I think I will be buying something from them if I don't happen to win; but those headphones are my favorite by far, they just look sexy.