Feenix Collection Giveaway

Love the look of the keyboard. It's simplicity appeals to me and I think it would really fit with my set up. Thank you.

That mousepad looks awesome, unfortunatly my sargas 900 provides more mousing area than I have table, protects the table, and acts as a wrist rest so I don't see myself switching anytime soon.

These products are like so smooth and the headset looks so sweet please can you choose me I love how all these look

I love the simplicity of all of the products, but my favorite is the headset!

The wood makes it look like a high quality product which isn't just for gaming.

I would much rather walk down the street with the Aria Headset than any gaming headset I've ever seen!

Maybe if I win I can actually start using a real keyboard... not this generic iBuyPower keyboard crap I've been running and maybe I can finally get rid of this god awful Washington D.C. mousepad I can't seem to get myself to replace... Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

"What're you supposed to be? A clown or something?"

"...Sometimes."

My favorite after much consideration is the Feenix Nascita mouse because after buying 2 gaming mouses and failing on both of them i have come to realize just what kind of features a gaming mouse needs to have to be truly good. and let me tell ya that one is defiantly going to be a good mouse

If has to be said that all of their products look quite nice, but my favorite it by far is the Feenix Aria Headset. It look outstandingly gorgeous with the wooden acoustic  chamber. Seeing as how the headset I am currently using only has sound in one ear, and my mouse and keyboard are wireless, winning this would be a major improvement.

I love all of their products because they way they design them is so sexy but I would have to say that I like the keyboard the best because it has the brown switches and that gold backplate though. 

I like tests Japan Pinewood ear cups!! Give me now!!! B)

My favorite is the mousepad because of its clean finish and the beautiful logo in the corner. If I got these items I would use them for my setup because i currently don't have a mouspad Which would help with using my comp. for my classes :D

First off I would like to thank you for all the great content. Now, I would like the keyboard because I am building my first computer and I need some peripherals. While I am looking/planning to get some razer stuff, I would really like to get these to really complete my build. Thanks!

My favorite Feenix product (from this giveaway) has to be the mousepad.  I don't think mousepads get enough love and they really make for a "professional" looking workstation :]

The peripherals have a very clean look, something i personally look for, and their products just.... don't suck. i have to say their products have alot of thought put into them. Also, those mx brown switches, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Pls i need a new mouse (and the other stuff would be really nice too) :)

I LOVE THE Nascita because it look soo soo SEXY AND I NEEDS TO HAS ITS

The Autore looks so refined and simplified with a real classy and stealth look to it, but my favourite by far is the Aria headphones they look next level guuuuuud! They would certainly go perfectly with my rig.  :P

The Aria headset is my favorite!

It looks very nice...

AND I NEED A HEWADSET NOW!

░░░░░░░░░░░░██████▀▀▀███████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▄███▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████▄░░▀▄▄░░███▀▀█▄██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████▀██▄░░░░░██░░░▀██████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░███░░░░▀▄▄▄▄░██░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░███▀░░░░░████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░░░█░░▄▄▄▄▄██▄░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀░█░▄█▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀█▄░░░░░░
░░░░░███░░░░░▄▀█░█▄████████▄░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░░██░▀▀▀▀▀░▄██████████████░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░░██▄░░░░░░██████▀▀▀░░▀████░░██░░░░░░
░░░░░░██░░░░▄▀████▀░░░░░░▄░▀███░██░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██░░░█████░░▄░░░░▄█░░▀██▄██░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██░░░███░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄░▄░█▀███░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░███▄███▄▄▄▄███▄▄█▄▄█████░░░░░░░.

That Feenix Aria headset would be amazing just imagine the sound of your enemy loosing to you with its crystall clear audio and thos cushins those soft cushins makig my ears happy to play constantly those competitive games. Furthermore that Feenix Nascita Mouse oh yeah baby that mous woul make my strategic moves in Cities Skylines hat much more precise not to mention those fast paced FPS games like the one which is coming soon nah who am i kidding we all are going to play Fallout4 soon:)

Heeyy,

I dont really know what product i prefer, as they are all awesome from what i have seen. All products would perfectly fit to upgrade my corrent products (10 dollar keyboard, 10 dollar mouse, no mousepad, no headset;p).i got to this giveaway due the latest linustechtips vid: somewith with the projectory screen in the meeting room ;).

Hey! I'm currently saving up to build a $200 PC that will run Minecraft. The only components I have is a case. Winning this contest will definitely help me to build a good PC for $200. p.s The headset looks really nice!  The dark wood and silver go great together.