Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the Nascita mouse since it looks like a very ergonomic piece, it has a high, but not insane DPI, and the gray and black color is just awesome. I would love to change my poopy R.A.T 7 for it!!

Love this gaming set , in despereate need to replace a ProHT mouse that I bought on amazon a few years ago. The headset has my jaw on the floor about how beautiful that headset looks. Please Gib to meh.

I want a set... I like the slick black look on the keyboard.

Processor i5 4440 Graphics Card GTX 980ti Motherboard MSI B85M-G43 Memory 8GB Storage 1TB HDD Power Supply XFX TS 750W Case Fractal Design Core 1300

I'll have to say that the ARIA headset looks absolutely amazing. I love the look of wood and it's fun to see it implemented on computer peripherals. It is something I haven't seen before and would not have a problem with seeing and using by my rig. 

I honestly really like the Feenix Nascita Mouse! It looks super good and I would love to see how it feels to game and edit with. It would look really good with my current setup

All products look amazing. I personally like the Aria headset due to the level of quality and effort put into its design. I would be glad to own any of their products!