Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the Autore keyboard looks very modern and it looks like it is built very well

I strongly dislike Feenix.

When the Aria was announced, and opened for pre orders, I ordered one instantly. (I already owned the mouse and mouse pad) however, I waited and waited for it to finally launch, and I never heard anything. So I emailed Feenix directly and asked for a date of shipping. They said it was something like april, two years ago. Well, april came and went, and so did may and June. I finally emailed again to cancel my order, since it had been over 6 months since I placed my pre order.

Anyway, they never refunded my ~$300, despite many attempts to contact them. As such, I wouldn't trust Feenix as far as I can shale a stick.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

The keyboard is the only thing i'm missing currently and this one looks really cool.

Gib me pliss i can youse dem 420 faze stuff. But y no nicky V custom MLG mountain dew decalls? (Video iD *hint hint")

I think all of their peripherals look pretty awesome, but I really love the looking of their gaming mouse -simply amazing!! :D

Gib me pliss i can youse dem 420 faze stuff. But y no nicky V custom MLG mountain dew decalls? (Video iD *hint hint")

The headset is beautiful and i need it in my life NOW.

This might be a weird answer, but I actually like the mousepad the most because... Well it just looks really nice I suppose. Furthermore, I have prettry strong preferences about most peripherals, but not mousepads, so it would be easy for me to suggest this one over anything else (unlike mouse or keyboard or headset without actually trying them out).

Thanks for the giveaway!

The products from Feenix seems solid. The build quality looks great. Gold plated MX Cherry Switches???? The headset looks absolutely fantastic! That mousepad looks very sleek and smooth. Their mouse seems very ergonomic. 

It would be fantastic if i won since I'm desperately need some new peripherals for my gaming setup. 

My favourite are the headphones because the wood makes them look awesome and they look like they have great ear padding, I'm also sure that the sound is incredible.

The Feenix Aria headset definitely piqued my interest the most. Being a session musicain and HUGE gaming fanatic (and all-around sound nut), I'm extremely curious on how one of these would sound and handle throughout my daily routine.

This would be awesome to win! Thanks for the giveaway!

I would say their headset looks premium as hell.

I love the keyboard design, I've been looking for a mechanical keyboard for a while, love the look of no print on the keycaps but i dont think it would be easy to use. This on the other hand is perfect. And my dinosaur g15 is dying on me.

The aria headset is one of my favourite Feenix products, the Japanese pine wood looks sick :)

Wow all these peripherals look amazing!

Plx let me win.

Autore Keyboard is my favourite.

They all looks splendid, and are MUCH better than my current peripherals. The thing that's most appealing is the naming - they all sound highly artistic.

The reason the keyboard's the best, is because mechnical keyboards feel so much nicer to type on than membrane ones.

I'd have to say that my favorite Feenix product is the headset.

Due to my fairly large ears it's hard to find comfortable headsets which don't start hurting after like an hour of usage -_-'

That Feenix one though looks like probably the most comfortable one I'd ever have had.  :rolleyes: