Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favourite would have to be the Aria Headset because it just sounds so crisp... and I haven't had hands on experience with any of their other items  :rolleyes:

I think the mouse is the most appealing for two simple reasons i love black peripherals, and my gaming mouse has bit the dust.

For me it has to be Aria headset!

It looks great and from testing it at a friends house the sound is simply great! Everyone needs a great headset!

I would like the mouse. The design is gorgeous and the specs are top notch for my gaming needs.

Thanks.

The Aria Headset just looks amazing and comfy, I currently have a pritty cheap steelseries headset and they make my ears hurt after a while so it would be nice to try theese!

I haven't actually ever heard about Feenix, i live in a pretty rural place in europe, and i haven't seen it mentioned anywhere on the nett before. But now i know, i might not know anything about the quality, but i will check ut some reviews of what Feenix has to offer. All i can say right now is that the Aria is absolutely gorgeous, the rest looks good too, but the Aria have some lovely wooden texture. 

Now THAT is some sexy hardware.  And the Feenix stuff is hot too ;)

I love the elegant look of the keyboard. It looks so clean.

The Aria headset is absolutely STUNNING. I've been lurking here a while but this convinced me to register! I have a thing for wooden stuff, I've got a Kisai Console wood watch, a (much cheaper) pair of wood headphones, a wood wallet, wood sunglasses & a walnut wood Moto X. It's kind of my thing lol w0000000d

I must say the Autore keyboard also looks amazing; clean & minimalist =]

Thanks Feenix for doing a giveaway! Fingers crossed!

I like the Dimora because it is a much higher quality than a standard mousepad. Hope I win  :D

I absolutely adore the aria headset. I can see some great design and quality mixed into one piece of art. I would love to have them. I need a new headset because mine is really old and broken.

I really like the autora keyboard. I love the simple look with no macros and fancy lights. I would really love to own these things

Hello, I am Nero and I appreciate all of Feenix's products, but mostly the keyboards. I was at one of my friend's house, and the keyboard was delightful. You could type on it very smoothly, and it goes along very well with most other computer brands as far as looks.

Thank you very much to Feenix and Linus Media Group for this delightful chance for people to win some amazing in quality products.

Even thought they all are awesome i know for a fact i like the mouse as iv owned one in the past before it broke.

Feenix are great.

The Feenix Aria Headset has style and elegance that no other headset offers, with Japanese pine accents its clear that craftsmanship is large part of Feenix's business strategy. I like that and is the reason why the headset is my preference.

I have never tried Feenix products- but I am actually a bit interested in their headphones- they look very sleek

The products from Feenix seems solid. The build quality looks great. Gold plated MX Cherry Switches???? The headset looks absolutely fantastic! That mousepad looks very sleek and smooth. Their mouse seems very ergonomic. 

It would be fantastic if i won since I'm desperately need some new peripherals for my gaming setup. 

I really need a headset or a keyboard. I want a headset because it looks good and probably feels good. And it probably has great quality.  :)

I think my favorite out of the lot would be the mouse. Very simple with not an enormous amount of buttons and designed so that it fits a hand well.

I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard because it's mechanical. Thanks for the giveaway!

I really like that Autore keyboard, looks very sleek and well built.. Would look awesome with my setup.