Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the headset because of the wood finish and memory foam inside. It would be comfortable and a great replacement for the crappy, extremely uncomfortable headphones that I have now.

I love the way the keyboard looks It would be nice to have in my setup.

It's gotta be the keyboard. Why? cause that stealth look is just to nice.

Excellent videos as always Linus! Keep up the excellent work, I always learn something new.

My favourite of the peripherals is the keyboard because I've never owned a mechanical keyboard before and my current one that I use for gaming really isn't a gaming keyboard.

Ohhhh... Man I love that Autore keyboard <3
It'd be a perfect inaudible and stealthy keyboard for me, since I live with my parents and I love clean setups :D

Your Nascita mouse is also very stealthy even though that awesome Fenix on top <3

That aria headset using wood in its design, now that is just mint!

I like pie... I wish I could have some pie right now,

And with that pie, I WILL RULE THE WORLD!

WMA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA!

I'm looking forward to the headphones, love wood to accent all my accessories and peripherals!

I give kudos to the designers of that headphone! It looks pretty amazing (maybe not on Linus's head).

Wow!, that is one beauty of a headset.
If the Aria Headset sounds and feels as good as it looks then it would be my pick.

It is really hard to choose one, because all four of these are great.

Feenix Aria headphones.

1)      To begin with it is absolute blast design wise.

2)      Japanese Pine wood is just excellent in such design.

3)      Memory foam is very very important thing as listening music of playing for a long time makes ears hurt, but here looks like place for ears are big enough not to hurt ears after long use.

4)      Independent clip microphone is just perfect thing as I always had problems using same headset while not playing. Why? Because gaming headset designs look stupid with microphone hanging and these ones are classy.

Autore keyboard.

1)      Design wise very esthetical and looks quite durable as well.

2)      Cherry keys are the main thing in mechanical keyboard, so as expected it is here and even GOLD plated!

3)      Even though it is merchandised as gaming keyboard, it does not have any keys for programing, but it really depends on person who uses it. I am not a professional gamer and I DO care about my desk aesthetics, so it is just perfect for my dark gaming set up!!!

Nascita gaming mouse.

I would say a perfect place between useful and gamer perfect.

1)      First and most important thing in gaming mouse- feel!!! It is all about comfort. It is impossible to play if mouse just slips away all the time…

2)      Buttons are close to the holding position so you don’t accidentally press the button which is very important as well.

3)      Design looks clean and attracts eye by its simplicity.

I would say it is one of the best choices for the mouse as it has all from newest technology to design and even is

Dimora mousepad.

As every product made by Feenix, this mousepad has high quality standards.  

1)      Single body construction should not let for material to peel off as some pads do in longer period of time.

2)      How the surface is made should make mouse and pad a great combo as pad is super reflective and mouse has all the technologies to make the gaming experience perfect.

3)      Design as all Feenix products are aesthetically perfect looking.  

But after all I would still choose Feenix Aria headphones as these are just top notch.  B)  B)  B)

A new headset "sounds" sweet. Get it? Nice one. But seriously though, any one of theese poducts would make me happy.

Very nice looking headset.
It looks heavy as hell !  :)

I really like the mouse pad because it´s framed and it looks really comfortable

I personally enjoy the way the headset looks with its simplistic, and different integration of wood.

my favorite is the Feenix mouse I've been using 1 for quiet a while and can say with confident that its the best mouse played with. It fits prefect in my hand and dosen't have a overwhelming DPI. so i would realy like to try out the keyboard

Seriously, that mouse looks incredibly comfortable for a palm holder like myself

All praise be to LORD GABEN giver of knives, remover of smurfs. By his name, I shall win this and pwn noods.

I really hope to win, this is the first time i have heard of Feenix but I really hope to get the opportunity to use their products 

I think all the products look really nice, but the headphones in particular look extremely sexy. I hope they sound as good as they look!

I would say my favorite product would have to be the keyboard. I like the fact that it's mechanical, and mostly because I've been looking for a new keyboard. 

I would like the Feenix Nascita Mouse. I need a new mouse. I am using a five dollar mouse so yea...

Good luck to all!!!!  

Knowledge is power and power corrupts, So study hard and be evil.