Feenix Collection Giveaway

Well it seems that I finally got to register at the forums after soo much learning from your videos at youtube, excellent work and thanks for all the great videos. You help me a lot with my PC Build :)

This promotion seems great and that Mechanical Keyboard would look awesome next to my GunMetal Phantom 820.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for this great giveaway.

That keyboard is orgasmic... hhhunngggg

much better than my $15 rubbish keyboard aha

Personally I want to win the Fenix Nascita because of its ergonomic shape that is perfect for my semi-claw grip, and its 8200 dpi is perfect for running games on my tv and its anti-sweat grip features will help me get through them hardcore gaming sessions that are strenuous for my muscular fingers, and might cause them to sweat. All in all, this is a fantastic mouse that would fit perfectly into my gaming rig.

Well this brand of gaming and pc gear is just the best in looks and feel. i really like the headphones with the japanese wood! and i would love to own them!

I think the keyboard is the best because it just looks super sexy, and the others aren't really my style. Also I'm using a super-old membrane el-cheapo keyboard, so this would one hell of a replacement :) I'd love to have it

So you are asking which is my favorite which would be the keyboard bacause i think it looks really great also because i am still using an 15 year or older ps2 keybord which has these rubber dome switches wich just feel awful to type with and the wasd and space key are slowly wearing out. I would also want the other peripherals because my usb mouse died a few months ago and i am now using my old ps2 mouse which i got together with the keyboard and my old pc as a birtday gift about five years ago. And i will not be able to buy any new peripherals soon because i spent all my money on my pc and graphicscard. So this is why im entering the giveaway because i need a new keyboard and mouse really badly.

I'd love to have any of these products my gaming setup is lame at the moment I'm still saving for a monitor since I'm stuck with a tv for the time being.

I think the Feenix Aria headphones are amazing because...

wait...

WOODPHONES?!?

:)

I love the headsets. They look very premium. Also my keyboard has hair under its keys so please help.

i love the look of the headset and the wood on the side of the headsets looks so slick! But my Favourite would have to be the keybored (as the keybored is the most important thing for me) the cherry switches are the best and the look of the keybored is so awesome! I would be so happy if I got one of these.

The Feenix Autore Keyboard is my favorite because I don't currnently have a mechanical keyboard. My birthday is also on the 22nd so it would be a nice gift. AND SOMEONE TELL LINUS TO READ MY MESSAGE FROM WEEKS AGO!

I don't know... Everything looks beautiful

I love the headsets. They look very premium. Also my keyboard has hair under its keys so please help.

Entering Giveaway because products looks nice and mine don't :(

I have really never tried any of their products but THAT HEADSET LOOKS SO GREAT!!!!

me has win plezz!

I love, like more than love, beyond love there headset! The angels sitting on your head rocking away with great tunes. I went to a store and i tried Bose and FEENIX headsets, both amazing, but FEENIX won! 

I've personally never had a Feenix product, but I hear that they are awesomely awesome. They look sweet AF too.

Feenix Aria Headset appeals to me. It's beautiful and so unique. With that said the Dimora Mouse Pad equally stands out.

It's nice to see multiple products offering something different in design. From what I can tell the build quality also looks great!

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Personally I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard out of all 4 of the products.  The reason being is that I love the feel of mechanical keyboards and I need a replacement for my current logitech K120 keyboard that I got at a yard sale...

So....The headphones look AMAZING, the keyboard looks like a SR-71 Blackbird and is a huge upgrade from my stock membrane one which feels like its made of potato mash and the mouse and mouse mat look so, so sleek. In other words...damn these peripherals are good.

Favorite has to be the Headphones!