Feenix Collection Giveaway

I absolutely love their mouse pad! My friend has one and it's so well crafted. Mice respond extremely well with it too.

I really like the mouse pad and keyboard! Gimme! I want them so bad. If i dont win ill probably end up buying the mouse pad anyway lol :P

I am in the middle of building a PC so they would all be put to very good use, but my favorite would be the mouse. Its got a very sleek and stylish design and it looks very ergonomic and confortable

Dayumn those headphones look badass.

Good luck to all that enter and thank you to Feenix for the Giveaway :D

I love all the products, if i had to choose a favorite, i would definitely go with the mech keyboard. the color reminds me of graphite and just looks amazing. plus, Cherry Mx Browns are the best.

I really love the mousepad. It looks really solid and it adds class to your (pretty loved) pheripherals.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway,

Len

love that wooden look in the headset T_T man i would die to own that thing and the mouse im speechless!!!!!!!!!

Feenix have made it. A keyboard that is not for the weak, but a keyboard suited for a man. Someone who does not fear the minimalistic design. Someone who does not fear the Brown Cherry Mx-switches. For someone who does not fear the matte black color and gold plate running through the keyboard. 

I am such a man, I do not fear the switches. I do not fear the gold plate, I do not even fear the subtle angle to optimize wrist comfort. Please Linus, let this be the test of my strenght!

I'm Interested In the Feenix Gear cause im 90% finished my first pc build and Im currently using old microsoft keyboard and mouse :(, winning this would make my black and white themed Krait Edition build shine and be a more than welcome upgrade to my current setup.

Like one, Help the newbie xD

cheers guys !!

The headset is definitely my favourite. It looks absolutely gorgeous, and I can only assume it sounds amazing too!

The mouse looks so amazing, because it looks very ergonomic, which is a must for any mouse. It also looks very nice in general

Wow, that all-black keyboard looks HOT!  B)

Thanks Feenix for the giveaway

Headphones look surprisingly good imo,  Love to try any one of their products if i win ! :D

Details separate people.

I like all of there stuff it looks nice and premium and its not like the gamer flashy light and weird looking gear just ellegant 

Praise lord Feenix for the set :)

They just look so comfty!

The keyboard looks really dope, i really need that, i think my girlfriend will be pleased if i get brown keys and not the blue i have atm xD

Thanks for making awesome and fun videos Linus 

Wow, some pretty sexy peripherals there! I wouldn't be able to pick one, as they're all amazing and I'm in need for each of those, lol. But I would have to say that the headphones are ultra sexy and would be my favorite. The aesthetics are something to marvel at.

Good luck everyone!

That mouse would be pretty sweet right now!

My 2013 Razer Deathadder is finally showing it's age....

All the Feenix products look to be brilliant quality and are all absolutely gorgeous! If i had to pick one it would be the Autore keyboard; a nicely done stealthy sleek design and a high angle plus the cherry mx brown keyswitches there is nothing more i could ask for in a keyboard. Considering these days after my razer keyboard and mouse died and my akg headphones died and i have been using stock dell peripherals and $20 speakers this would be perfect to get me going better than before. Thanks if i do win both Linus Tech Tips and Feenix.

The wood finish on the headset matches my desk perfectly. I also love that it has a portable mic. Bringing a headset out with a mic attached doesn't look good but damn that headset would look sexy anywhere.

New Build Soon. Currently: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal | Silverstone Strider Gold 850W. Pending: 8700k | RTX 2080 or Ti. | 16Gb RAM. | Gigabyte Gaming 5 or 7

Watercooling: Laing DDC Pump Bitspower Pumptop and Reservoir | 2x EK 360mm Radiators | 6x EK Vardar 1000RPM Fans. | 10mm Glass tubing/Bitpower fittings.

i really like the headset, it is super nice made and look good quality. The other things also look nice and well made.   

My favorite aspect of the headphones is how BEAUTIFUL they are. Overall, all of the products in the collection are so clean and premium looking; there's no flashing LED's or huge "GAMING" labels all over them. I'd loveee to win them!