Feenix Collection Giveaway

Sounding a little sick there. should I win, I would love the key board as i am stuck with the olde' microsoft keyboard, although it works dope as they keys are starting to stop working D":

Thanks!

Those headphones have to be my favorite, they're absolutely stunning. It's not very often I see a pair of headphones that appeal to me, but they really do it. The look insanely comfortable as well. Being a literally broke college student, I can't ever find the money to upgrade from my broken Sennheiser HD 202 II. I literally have to resolder the speaker wire back to the right speaker once ever one to two weeks. 

I like the headset cause of the japan wood on it :3. GIME GIME

the keyboard seems nice and i want to try the cherry mx brown switches. the mouse would be interresting if it is comfortable.

the products look gorgeous, unique and excellent quality. wish to have one of those.

Every single product is a masterpiece. Although the keyboard looks amazing. I don't like LED's and lights around the keyboard and that Autore keyboard is as casual in style as I like it.

Nice products with great design, good work Feenix.

It would be nice to win one of the packages, but let the randomizer decide. :D Good Luck everyone!

All of their products are awesome, especially their headseat is off the charts <3 By awesome I mean the look of them, at the moment I haven't used them so I can't comment on their performance. I wish I will use them one day and comment on their performance afterwards. (So you know what to do :D give me one of them)

The Keyboard and the Headset Look very clean and awesome. Would like to win ^^

I will be more than happy to take the beautiful elegant sleek new peripherals  :wub:

love the blackout keyboard, fingers crossed

I call dibbs, also I'm fond of the headset. I'm not unfond of anything else, I bought a Chinese wireless mechanical brown switch keyboard. Only one I could find, but the keys are too sensitive, so this keyboard would be good.

Check out my tech and gaming Youtube channel: Zillatech Gaming

I'm loving the Autore Keyboard with it's beautiful minimal aesthetic.

I like the headphones because of the Japanese pine and Linus' sexy hoarse voice

I really like the headset and the keyboard. Why not win one? 

That Headphone looks way too killer. Wooden echochamber for a headphone sounds(wink wink) very interesting.

I like the Autore Keyboard, always wanted to have a mechanical one.

The Autore looks great given it has such good switches in a market of increasingly diversified but not necessarily better mechanical switches, as well as the more stealth legends which obviously adds volumes to your geek cred.

i love the headset, the wood finish makes it look absolutely amazing!

Hey guys my name is RockiesCinema and i am a Small YouTube commentator and future Computer Science Major... i am new to the forums, but i plan on sticking around for a long time! 

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/RockiesYT

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/RockiesYT

arie headset it looks great and i wanna win pls.

I love the headphones! 
I saw a video on how they were made. And it just blew me AWAY. you don't see things made like this anymore. It would be an honor and privileged to own some of these products!  Thanks for the opportunity