Feenix Collection Giveaway

So I have not heard about this brand until now. I have never owned a mechanical keyboard so I have little knowledge about how this Autore Keyboard would preform or feel, but I expect it is better than mine. It is not flashy, but is sure does look quality, clean, and classy! It looks like a keyboard that should be in your new conference room! This is what I would choose to have over all these peripherals.

The Feenix Autore Keyboard looks super nice and the fact that it has cherry mx brown (also my favorite), also love the fact that it has a matte finish compared to glossy ones. hope i win! :D 

The Aria headset looks absolutely amazing as it is build with a beautiful pine wood finish, it looks great and comfortable and would be amazing if I could win this tyty :D

I honestly think that it would be a toss up between the Headphones and the Keyboard (honestly all of those products are awesome). But if i had to choose it would probably be the headphones simply for the fact that i love to be immersed in sound (video game storyline/competitive gameplay). Would also love to get rid of my broken headset and mushy keyboard more than anything 

Really like the fact that the headphones are made out of a high quality wood, been waiting for something like these headphones for ages

Aria earphones please! I need it for recording and also for *wink* gaming. :) Damn they look hot! Prepare for nerdgasm. 

I've never owned any Feenix products but they look great! Been in the market for a quality headset and this might be my chance to win :) also I think the keyboard design is the coolest I've ever seen

Thanks for the giveaway. Stuck using an semi-broken 2nd hand black widow with alternate key caps that would look muuuch nicer with some smooth MX browns. Much appreciated!

The mouse looks very comfy, My finger would appreciate that change. :)

who cares...

My favourite Feenix peripheral is the Nascita mouse because it is driverless and should therefore therefore work with linux whereas my current mouse does not.

Feenix Aria Headset looks realy good and I bet it sounds great, too.

Got to say the Feenix Autore Keyboard is for sure my favorite. Brown switch are my favorite and would love to win one!

I really like the Autore keyboard, because of its stealthy looks.

awesome the keyboard it the best because i am still running a $10 one 

The wood of the headset looks gorgeous. Definitely my favourite of their products. 

I really love the look of headphone

I have never use Feenix's products but I would love to try them all

I would like to enter because I am planning to build my first PC and i would like this awesome gear to go with my awesome new computer.

The mouse pad is the one that really stands out the most for me, really great design!

I would also love to win the mouse since my current one is broken on the right click :/

Also, thanks so much to feenix for doing this giveaway and im absolutely looking to get something from them in the future.

Those will be perfect fit for my room and hill ya wood and metal headphones.

The Feenix Aria Headset with the Japanese Wood Finish looks Amazing, Definitely my favorite.