Feenix Collection Giveaway

Love the look of all the products... Clean and classy.  My favorite of the 4 product would have to be the keyboard. I type on Cherry MX Blues now and have been planning on converting to Browns so it would be perfect.  If the products perform as good as they look, there will be 3 very happy winners.

I like the Nascita mouse due to it ergonomic design and the fact that it doesn't have hundreds of buttons but still enough for my needs.

I really love the keyboard, especially the keycaps.

I like all their products though, it has that premium and minimal look.

That headset looks great, i love the different colors using the different materials.

would be great if i would win.

Can't say which is my favorite because i've never tried any of their products, but my mouse is dying so that would be my first choice if i had the chance of winning anything.

wow this would replace my worn out keyboard and mouse..... cool stuff there.  hope i win.

To be honest, I was mightily impressed with the packaging on all of these products when Linus unpacked them; needless though it may be it does give an undeniable whiff of luxury to these things. My favourite would probably be the keyboard though, with its beautiful finish and stealthy text on it.

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --

Im a audio enthusiast and these  Feenix Aria Headphone i would cherish. :D

Headset looks astonishing, makes all other headphones look like they are made from soda cans and a stick!

I wanna win!  :lol:

TheRedDragon    |i7-5820k (4.2Ghz) || MSI X99S SLI Plus || Crucial 2x8gb 2133hmz DDR4 || MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6Gb || Sandisk 128Gb SSD || Seagate Barracuda 3Tb |EVGA 1000W 80+ Pltnm ||  

dossium.net >

Posts that won the internet - Verticle Mice 

The Dimora mousepad looks much more elegant compared to most or all other mousepads!

I would love to have 1 :).

I really love the headset, the wood finish on it looks amazing. But also the mouse pad, its something different that I haven't seen before 

I wish everyone good luck :)

It looks realy nice and premium. I like the keyboard the most. Now I still use a 10€ keyboard (I'm from Belgium :) ) that is about 10 years old, so i realy need a new one :P

The highest end peripherals I have ever used/owned are the Corsair stuff. So like mid range gear. lol. Thanks to Feenix for the giveaway.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

Anticure83

that Nascita gaming mouse looks awesome and that its got 8200dpi beat anything that i have ever had

I would loooooove to win this as my first mechanical keyboard and have all my peripherals be from the same manufacturer!!!!

Love the fact that these peripherals aren't gaudy, flashing, "gaming style". My favorite is the Aria headset, it looks amazing and would be comfortable I'm sure. These products aren't available where I'm living (Thailand) so this would be my only chance of getting my hands on them. Very impressive Feenix!

I really like the of the Autore Keyboard,

The matte finish, thin font, and just using lights for the Caps, Scroll and Num lock is really smooth.

I'm a sucker for that matte finish.

I like the Feenix Nascita Mouse for its simple looks instead of trying to look all flashy. I couldn't find any measurements for how big it is on the official website, but from the video and what it says on the website it looks like a really good size. The durable braided cable will be nice as my desk is usually messy. I've actually been using a cheapo Samsung mouse that came with a security camera setup eheheh