Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hi there, I have the feenix mouse pad personally (at home setup) and I do really love it, the surface is much better than the offerings from razer or others (i mean the hard surface ones).

So in regards to Fenix; when I was streaming with a friend of mine, my mouse died on me after a couple years of abuse. Luckily, he had a spare Fenix Nascita (that belonged to his room mate) and dear lord it is easily one of the best mice I've ever used! I've only heard great things about all other peripherals and I really hope I win so I can only learn more about the quality and care Fenix puts in their products. Thanks and good luck to all!

All of their products look drop death gorgeous , but the keyboard is killer. 

Now keeping fingers crossed and I could win one of the sets!!!  :D 

To be honest I can't really pick a favorite. All the products in the giveaway look awesome! I would love to have them. Definitely would give me that push I need to start building my own rig.

I like the headphones the best, they look very nice!

I'm interested in the Feenix Aria because I've never used a pair of expensive headphones like them.

The headphones are definitely my favorite, though everything looks great. :) That Japanese pinewood makes these headphones one-of-a-kind, and the smoothness and shininess of it makes it even better. :D

The Aria headset looks awesome.   If they sound as good as they look it will my favorite headphones.   Obviously the headphones are my pick.

Those headphones look sexy, and i would love to win that mousepad, mainly because i only have a like $4 one, but besides the point.

Ive been watching LinusTechTips for a few months now i decided i should join the fourms and this giveaway gave me another perfect reason.

And the japanese Pine sounds odd, but highly attractive. And the way the headphones look SUPER comfortable.

I like the KB, quite simple but good looking I reckon.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Hey linus,

first off pick me because i dont have money to buy any good peripherals.

thanks- cameron

The Aria Headset looks just stunning! Also, I was just looking for a nice and fresh pair of peripherals...

That's a purdy headset and keyboard. Pretty rugged. Pretty manly. Like the sounds that'll be pouring from the cans like testosterone from the rugged, manly keyboard.

Did I mention they were rugged, manly?

<3

I love the look of all of them! The keyboard looks especially awesome! good job Feenix!  :lol:

(wow, i forgot to comment on the peripherals in my previous post.. ignore please)

Dang those all look nice. I personally like the mouse pad it looks really cool and comfortable!

I never heard of this company until now, so I don't know anything about any of their products. 

Keyboard looks very nice..

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

It is a hard call to choose witch one is my favorit, i have not tried any of them. My favorit by looks gotta be the Nascita because of the clean matte black with white led or the Aria with the unusually pine wood, its just look amazing.