Feenix Collection Giveaway

It would have to be the keyboard, elagent design without that big 'gamer' finish. Good work as always from Feenix!

sexy brown keyboard come at meh, also headset, dont forget the mouse oh and the mousepad while your at it

Wow, the most aesthetically pleasing headset I have ever seen! Would be great to win! Thanks for the opportunity Feenix!

The Headphones since they look mad, and also its soft, and for listing to music

I haven't used any of Feenix's products because they are not easily available here in india. I have also not used any gaming peripherals except a logitech G300. I have used some mechanical keyboards but only local products. Nothing that has cherry mx keys. So i am not in a position to say which my favourite Feenix product is but i do think they all look really good and have good reviews. Hope i win and get to try out their products :) thanks.

P1s Lynus. I habe da canser b0ss. i riily lyke da mouhse becaues i habe useng ay cheep mouhse froum mycrowsohft. I riily wahnt dat gayming mouhse p1s b0ss <3

transtlated - please Linus. I have the caner boss. I really like the mouse because it has very good colours and design. I use a cheap mouse from Microsoft and I would love to upgrade :). I really like this gaming mouse. please b0ss.

(I use bad grammar, please ignore ;p)

I would love some new peripherals! My mouse is falling apart and it's about time for a replacement! Hopefully the RnG is with me on this one!!

I'd say that the Feenix Keyboard is my favorite! Just because of the simplicity and sleekness of the keyboard iteself.

Thanks for the giveaway!

my fav is the Aria : id like to win it would be some good luck for change

The Aria are my favorite. I like to just zone out and get lost in spottily sometimes, and its good to have comfortable headphones when doing so. The thick padding and large cushions show that Feenix really took comfort in mind when they were designing them. 

Everything looks really good quality but the Aria is my favourite because of the wood, It looks comfortable and the frequency response being better than the standard 20-20 makes it look like they know what they're doing. The keyboard looks good too, I've been wanting a mechanical keyboard for ages but they're all so ugly, the first thing I thought when I saw the Autore in the video was "looks like the monolith" good job with the inspiration there, really projects it well, The Feenix logo is nice too. Also, what happened to Linus' voice in the video lol.

Hope i win! I just like the elegant design. Its clean and beautiful.  :)

Definitely has to be that Aria headset, though that keyboard looks mighty fine too.  :wub:

As for why, I have really lame reasons (at least for others) but it would be for that Japanese pinewood construction as well as the foam earcushions. I desire comfort almost as much as I do quality, and those things look real comfy.  B)

Thanks for hosting an awesome giveaway for the community, Feenix and LMG. (:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Japanese pine wood? Give dat headset.

It looks awesome!

Good luck everyone :D

I like the Aria headphones. I've got the Bose AE2 at the moment, had them for a few years and it really shows. I think they'd be a great replacement for them, the wood is a great touch, which would also be an interesting conversation peice.

Hey I'm new to the LTT forum but thought this was as good a reason as any to get signed up and check out the discussions here!

I'm most interested in the headphones, they look great and most importantly comfortable! Of course the keyboard looks great too, you can't beat Cherry MX switches (Unless you go Topre!).

So yea I'd love to win this all products look great but the headset caught my eye the most!

-TheVulcun

As they say if your not in, you cant win!

The keyboard is my favourite, has functionality of a big l33t gaming keyboard but at the same time is very sleek so wouldnt stick out like a sore thumb in the likes of an office or something like that. 

Parts: i5 3470 | ASRock B75M-GL R2.0 | MSI GTX 960 2GB | 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws | Barracuda 1TB | Thermaltake Versa H13 m-ATX | Super Flower Amazon 450W

Peripherals: Sharkoon Drakonia | Logitech G510 | Logitech G930 | LG IPS 21.5 | Generic Mousemat...

Those Aria headphones look absolutely amazing, best looking I've seen in a long time. Especially that wood finish

Nice! Yes please, I would like some new stuff :)

The mouse looks really nice, and my old one is quite battered...

Having never tried any of these I'm not sure which is my favorite, but the Nascita mouse looks really comfortable so I'll pick that as my favorite.

Also, first post on the forums...hooray!

I like the mouse pad because it is wide so that you could move your mouse with presision without having to lift up the mouse and puting it back in the middle

That Autore is my favourite because of my simple desire for it. Aswell as that Nascita and Dimora to replace my razer. A Aria wouldn't be bad either. I love them all just cause ;).

The headphones as I'm rather interested to discover which species of Japanese Pine is referred to in the video; red, black, white or other?