Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the keyboard the best because I really like how it looks with the blank keycaps. Everything else looks pretty awesome too.

Firstly, 'cause I'm a broke college student, secondly, 'cause I have my wonderly Microsoft keyboard from almost 10 years ago, and last but not least, 'cause I love LTT (and Feenix aswell)!!

I love the keyboard. It has a nice clean finish and it's so good looking!!

Just a starting brand but still getting so much attention! keep it up guys! :)

Autore keyboard for me.. Fast responses all in silence.. Beeing able to game without waking up the kids... Aaah the dream!

I'm a dad with no budget so this would be a great win for me.

Honestly, I cant choose a favorite because they all look amazing and high quality. If I had to slim it down a little though, it would have to be the headset and the keyboard... The headset looks VERy high quality and the memory foam ear cups are an amazing advantage. I watched some reviews and it comes with very nice braided cables. The keyboard just looks amazing and I like the keys that it has. From what I can see with this company.... everything that they make is just elegant and great quality.

I saw this while i was in the lavatory whith my personal telecommunications device and I must say it looks stunning.

I'm digging the Feenix Autore keyboard. The keyboard has a simple but classy look and would look great in my office. I have been looking to purchase a mechanical keyboard for a while now and this one just made it on the list!

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I love the design of the Feenix Aria Headset.

Music is my life, this headset looks amazing and I currently need a new headset for second home at university.

The mouse pad is probably my favorite, after having gamed on an uneven surface (an old table with a hole right underneath my mouse pad) for so long. I really like how it's sturdy. But everything looks so clean, so we'll made, it's really hard to say.

OHHHH Japanese pine wood hell yeah I have no idea why that's cool but hell to the yeah for those headphones.

The Fenix Aria Headset! Someone must have gotten the note to "build it beautiful" from Luke, because this thing is sexy AF!

--

ForeverXero

Gamer | Designer | Technofile