Feenix Collection Giveaway

Well this is a pretty easy choice. Overall, the Autore is definitely the one catching my attention the most. It has a nice sleek design, no frills, elegant, and, I've never used Brown MX switches, lol i'm still using a logitech k400r for that matter. Really wishing for a non TKL keyboard!

Actually never tried Feenix products, would be nice to try.  Thanks!

The headset looks phenomenal! If they sound is even 1/2 as good as they look then it'll be a pretty special experience!

I am building my new rig soon and these Feenix gear will really help with my tight budget and get better pc parts than what im going to get. Love the headset omg , jus looks godlike.

I like the Nascita mouse :) The Keyboard is also very nice with brown switches. I hope I'm one of the lucky.

I actually like the way the headphones look with this brown cover on the outside. It looks very premium not only the headphones but also the keyboard, mouse, and mousepad. I'd like to have them for my new setup.

I like the Dimora very much. It would be a worthy replacement to my dusty old SteelSeries QcK that I have had for about 5 years...

Im honestly kind of intrigued by the mouse pad.

I like the idea of a solid mouse pad with hard edges. I hate how my mouse cable is constantly getting hung up on the edges of my mouse pad or how they eventually start to fray and come apart on the edges over time. This would seem to take care of both problems because the mouse cable wont grab the edges and roll it over nor will the edges fray over time because they are solid. 

The more I think about it, the more this seems like a great mouse pad design. Plus the size of the pad looks pretty decently sized as well.

These headphones look absolutely gorgeous!

I mean, japanese pinewood eardomes?! C'mon!

I wonder if there is any way of acquiring them for free? :P

and just when I want to upgrade my peripheral from acer basic combo peripheral...

gimme, meee waaanntt....

See The Unseen, Reach The Unreachable, Think The Unthinkable.

While that Japanese pinewood headset would look amazing with my Japanese hardwood tahn bongs and nunchaku's I'd have to say that I'd need a better mouse since I'm still using my old logitech MX1100 for the past 4~ years ;_; Good luck to everyone else!

FOR ONCE! NOTICE ME SENPAI!

Those elite peripherals will surely make your kouhai happy. Onegaishimasu?~  :wacko:

If I had to choose I'd go with the Nascita Mouse, I seriously need the upgrade! I'm rocking a five year old Naga Hex right now. It has done me well, but it's time for a change.

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/G1Teanji
That Minecraft Server: 77.111.253.109:25565

I realy like the Feenix Aria Headset because it has that Premium look to it. The wood is not something you see everyday.

I can't say no to free stuff...

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

I honestly don't own any Feenix products (poor single parent gamer lol) but my friend has a set of their headphones and while they look impressive, holy crap they sounded even better :D